What to do with my life?

Asulenovcer

I have no real goal,least that is all I see. Though I really want to become a programmer and work in software houses and earn $12000 a month(After becoming senior programmer). I want to become a musician too. I want to join army too. I just don't know what to do.

I am sure that I won't be the only one having this kind of issue.

$12000 a month eh? Better prepare to study for that Computer Science degree.

Judging by your unsureness in where you want to go, I image you're not in college yet. Most people really don't know what they wanna do while in high school, and even sometimes halfway into college (i.e. me, as I'm just starting to find out what I wanna do for the rest of my life). Once you get out there into the world and experience things it'll come to you.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Programmers earn 12k a month?!?!?! Holly tits I didn't know that.

Well if you like programming, not because of the money but because it genuienly interest you etc. then start with that. Make some of your stuff, learn and so on, then look for a job

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Start to learn to program, see if you like it. Start to pick up an instrument, see if you like it. If you like them both, whichever job arises first that comes under one of these two, do it. If you don't feel like chasing a career in these after picking them up, then join the army. 

Judging by how you took the advice in your other thread, you don't actually have a goal. What you have are shortsighted expectations.

You need to pick something and work at it. I would recommend programming above the others if you're just after money and luxury - you just need to work at it. Bust your ass going through code, learning everything you can. Just fucking do it. Watch Shia Lebouff videos all day if you have to. Do whatever. Just do something.

$12000 a month eh? Better prepare to study for that Computer Science degree.

There is one software house in Saudi Arabia that pays that much money.

Judging by how you took the advice in your other thread, you don't actually have a goal. What you have are shortsighted expectations.

You need to pick something and work at it. I would recommend programming above the others if you're just after money and luxury - you just need to work at it. Bust your ass going through code, learning everything you can. Just fucking do it. Watch Shia Lebouff videos all day if you have to. Do whatever. Just do something.

nYou sir read my mind.

First off, have you actually done any programming? 

You may find that it isn't for you, as not everyone enjoys it as they expect to. And even if it was possible for you to get into a senior position and supposedly earn $12K a month, what's the point if you don't enjoy the job

If you're just in programming for the money, do you really have the dedication and passion for it?
I hate it when people just get into programming for the money. It's just so stupid.

And about life: I dunno what to recommend. Just doing some stuff myself too

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have no real goal,least that is all I see. Though I really want to become a programmer and work in software houses and earn $12000 a month(After becoming senior programmer). I want to become a musician too. I want to join army too. I just don't know what to do.

You Earn 144K a year, I would invest in something or start a company maybe? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

i make just over $12K a month.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

become a pimp B)

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

i make just over $12K a month.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)