Help me find this old fps game

Axno

Hey guys so lately I've recalled this game I used to play with a friend of mine. It was an fps game with vehicles but I can't remember the name which sucks. I just want to ask if anyone here might know what it is because I just want to play it badly. Also I don't think it was on Steam or anything big, it was probably a small company. I'm pretty sure it was free.

What I remember:

- Military style

- Bad graphics, like similar or even worse than Counterstrike Source/1.6

- It was an old game this was at least 2-3 years ago (maybe more)

- PC only for sure

- The maps I remember were very large and open, like way larger than most fps games today. The maps I remember were like "real world" desert and village themed, not like today's maps that are totally imagination made. I hope that makes sense just say so if it doesn't its kinda hard to explain.

- It was the type of fps where you literally couldn't kill anyone unless you dedicated real time into it, but that's kinda like all shooters

- Vehicles and aircraft (I know there were helicopters, and I'm pretty sure there were tanks)

- There was a deathmatch one where you and vehicles would respawn after being killed/destroyed. And there was a "bomb scenario" mode like SnD in CoD or CSGO Competitive.

Not sure if this is all it takes to find a game because a lot of shooters are out there but I appreciate any help. Thanks guys. ;)

black hawk down ?

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

black hawk down ?

Looking at it now, name sounds familiar.

Looking at it now, name sounds familiar.

It is a very old game though, came out in 2002, game still had players when I check back in 2010.

Maps were HUGE!!! well huge is a big understatement as they were never ending. There were loads of game modes (didn't play them all but I think there was one like that) and tens of thousands of maps.

Even if it is not the game you were looking for it is still a brilliant game, not sure if there are any players still on, but if there is you should check it out if you are into old military shooters.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

american army 3 or battlefield 2 maybe 

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud  

It is a very old game though, came out in 2002, game still had players when I check back in 2010.

Maps were HUGE!!! well huge is a big understatement as they were never ending. There were loads of game modes (didn't play them all but I think there was one like that) and tens of thousands of maps.

Even if it is not the game you were looking for it is still a brilliant game, not sure if there are any players still on, but if there is you should check it out if you are into old military shooters.

american army 3 or battlefield 2 maybe 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier?

Loved that game ;-;

I'm pretty sure the game was free to play and you are really close Markus it is just like that game. Know any others like it? The game was free to play when I played it like a few years ago so that might help narrow it down.

Knaj it's more a Black Hawk Down feel to it, Ghost Recon is way to technological. ;)

Several fit description. Battlefield 2 from 2005. Operation Flashpoint (the original). Americas Army. Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv