What connector is this?

xmx1024

I pulled this card out of a Chromebook and would like to use it in my desktop PC and I just need to get an adapter. What kind of connector is this?

P_20151018_132537_LL.jpg

Looks like some PCI thing.

probably not worth it to use in your PC though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

looks like mini pcie, but it might actually be m.2...although I haven't seen an m.2 wireless card, but you'll also need antennas for it. It's probably easier/cheaper to just get a normal desktop wireless card. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If you're planning to use that in your PC, you also need to get antennas on that thing (see two nodes on the upper left corner?)

Also that looks like mini PCI-E with a cutout.  don't listen to me

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

looks like mini pcie

Looks like some PCI thing.

probably not worth it to use in your PC though

its a wireless card, you can tell by the two conncecter on the top right of the card, its where the antennas connect 

If you're planning to use that in your PC, you also need to get antennas on that thing (see two nodes on the upper left corner?)

Also that looks like mini PCI-E with a cutout.

wont fit, i tried it before 

wont fit, i tried it before 

I'm pretty sure that mini PCI-E is not directly compatible with PCI-E (and apparently that's not even mini PCI-E at all, see @Glenwing 's post)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Yes, I know it's a wireless card guys, that's why I posted it in the networking section. I just need to find an adapter like this for it.

its a wireless card, you can tell by the two conncecter on the top right of the card, its where the antennas connect 

Wireless card isn't the form of connector....that's just functionality that the the card happens to handle.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The centered screw indicates an M.2 slot, looks like with E- and A- keys.

Can you help me find an adapter so I can use it in my desktop PC? It's a really nice combo AC and Bluetooth intel wifi adapter

Yes, I know it's a wireless card guys, that's why I posted it in the networking section. I just need to find an adapter like this for it.

How did you manage to find that, but not this?

Based on the product descriptions, this product appears to do what the OP is looking for. Nice find!

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

Fuck yeah! I found it  but was unsure if it would work. ily.