I'm having a really crappy few days, cheer me up?

Keen_Interest

Hey guys, I just got my A-Level results, I'm having a really crappy few days... Post something to make me laugh/cheer me up?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Imagine a bunny hopping through an idyllic field, full of happiness and love, no cares in the world…

The bunny is now dead.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Want to mourn together? Shit's been fucked up for a lot of us :/ 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I remember when I watched Rage Quit.. Then I grew up hehe

jkjk<3u

i discovered rage quit only a few months ago, i nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard at them XDDD

<3u

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Gaming always helps me when I'm down, makes me forget about everything for a while. Also I would recommend watching Ashens, if you enjoy his type of humor he's fantastic.

I did quite badly on my end of year exams last year, All I'm going to say is that it will get better and there is always a pathway to where you want to go! I hope you feel better soon  :D

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Sorry to hear that you never got the results you hoped for. :( I know how that feels.

I find that the best way to cope with shitty days is to vent to someone. In almost all cases I would say it's better to talk about your problems than it is to forget them.

Gaming always helps me when I'm down, makes me forget about everything for a while. Also I would recommend watching Ashens, if you enjoy his type of humor he's fantastic.

I did quite badly on my end of year exams last year, All I'm going to say is that it will get better and there is always a pathway to where you want to go! I hope you feel better soon  :D

I know, I would be gaming so hard right now, but my computer is down! Double sorrow!

Sorry to hear that you never got the results you hoped for. :( I know how that feels.

I find that the best way to cope with shitty days is to vent to someone. In almost all cases I would say it's better to talk about your problems than it is to forget them.

By all means he should talk about his problems to someone who cares, but he should not wallow in self pitty.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Yeah, but the only person I really talk to like that is my girlfriend, and she's in France with her family. Which SUCKS. But nvm... 

Big thanks to everyone that's posting, definitely made me smile! :P

Yeah, but the only person I really talk to like that is my girlfriend, and she's in France with her family. Which SUCKS. But nvm... 

There are places on the internet that I go to when I can't/don't want to talk with a friend or family member. I use Reddit a lot, but I'm sure that there are plenty of people on places like TRS forums that you could talk to.

By all means he should talk about his problems to someone who cares, but he should not wallow in self pitty.

I never advised that, I just said that venting usually makes me feel better, so it might be worth trying.

I never advised that, I just said that venting usually makes me feel better, so it might be worth trying.

I know you didn’t, but if you spend too much time talking over your misery, it is easier to become consumed by it.

Lol, hadn't even noticed this, I don't do self-pity very well. Just disappointed and wanted cheering up. Still going to work my arse off and make the Uni that rejected me sorry they did it. :P (I'm going to Brunel University instead of University of Bath now, in case that means anything to anyone.) :P

Lol, hadn't even noticed this, I don't do self-pity very well. Just disappointed and wanted cheering up. Still going to work my arse off and make the Uni that rejected me sorry they did it. :P (I'm going to Brunel University instead of University of Bath now, in case that means anything to anyone.) :P

Just remember if you put the work in at uni then you can usually transfer credits over (In Australia anyway) and move universities/courses with a decent average mark in most cases.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Do you 

Just remember if you put the work in at uni then you can usually transfer credits over (In Australia anyway) and move universities/courses with a decent average mark in most cases.

Yeah, this may be something to look into for me, but I'm not sure how my student finance would work if I did this...

I would find out at the university, usually it will cost the same amount as you're not paying for a course, you're paying for the subjects (in Australia anyway). So you can transfer your credits (passes in a subject) over to the course you want to do if they match up. I moved from England when I was just about to start high school so I don't know how the universities work, but I'm sure they're not that different to Australian universities. 

Hey guys, I just got my A-Level results, I'm having a really crappy few days... Post something to make me laugh/cheer me up?

How does Jesus make his tea? Hebrews it :)

I would find out at the university, usually it will cost the same amount as you're not paying for a course, you're paying for the subjects (in Australia anyway). So you can transfer your credits (passes in a subject) over to the course you want to do if they match up. I moved from England when I was just about to start high school so I don't know how the universities work, but I'm sure they're not that different to Australian universities. 

Yeah, I think I'd have to talk to both universities and try and work something out. My maintenance loan would change for sure, because Brunel is in London, so it gets more in the maintenance loan.

I know you didn’t, but if you spend too much time talking over your misery, it is easier to become consumed by it.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what you said. I never really thought about it that way, but I give advice as someone who is consumed by misery, so venting is the only thing I have left.

(If you dont mind me asking) what did you actually get? Also what are you going to study?