I'm having a really crappy few days, cheer me up?

Keen_Interest

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what you said. I never really thought about it that way, but I give advice as someone who is consumed by misery, so venting is the only thing I have left.

Sorry to hear that :(

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

(If you dont mind me asking) what did you actually get? Also what are you going to study?

I don't at all, I got ABC:

Biology- A (Always been good at it, but don't enjoy it.)

Physics- B (Like it, not so talented there.)

Maths- C (Looks not too great but had the WORST time during my exams for maths, you would not even believe it.)

And I'm applying to study Electronic and Electrical Engineering.

Well.. During the lead up to the maths and also during taking them I suppose..

Edited by Keen_Interest

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what you said. I never really thought about it that way, but I give advice as someone who is consumed by misery, so venting is the only thing I have left.

Hug for you! Do you have a sport that you like? Because I found starting a couple sports helped me vent some frustration and meet new people when I was really down...

I don't at all, I got ABC:

Biology- A (Always been good at it, but don't enjoy it.)

Physics- B (Like it, not so talented there.)

Maths- C (Looks not too great but had the WORST time during my exams for maths, you would not even believe it.)

And I'm applying to study Electronic and Electrical Engineering.

You will probably be fine once you get back into the swing of things. I remember getting into a massive slump after receiving my AS level results (BCCD) but once I had got over the initial despair I was fine again. I just had to re-take a bunch of exams, actually work in my A2 year and then things turned out just swell.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks.

Hug for you! Do you have a sport that you like? Because I found starting a couple sports helped me vent some frustration and meet new people when I was really down...

Nah, I don't really enjoy sports. I just like being with my friends, but that's more of a rare treat. I just need to get to the point where I'm miserable, but I'm not suicidal, because if I'm happy I also become suicidal. I love my brain. :P

When I'm sad I take a long drive through the back roads and sit on my hood and just stare at the stars. If you have a plan, just follow it through! You'll reach your goals if you work hard which you are very capable of. Chin up :P