[Mini-News] 4D Mass Effect theme park attraction coming in 2016

Bouzoo

me-logo.png

Apparently, EA is working with California's Great America amusement park to bring a Mass Effect attraction to the park. And it won't be you usual stuff you see in every park, it's gonna be a "4D holographic attraction", or so they say. It's gonna debut in the parks Action Theater, so lots of motion in there.

Riders will climb aboard motion-based seating and wear 3D glasses as they are taken on a thrilling adventure. A live performer will curate the journey and appear to interact seamlessly with the next generation 3D visuals. These elements will be integrated with motion seating, high tech [sic] sound and other 4D effects to create a truly compelling and immersive attraction. Guests will travel through space to a distant planet, face off against bigger than life adversaries and ultimately help save the day

From the sound of it, it should be a more extreme version of your average 4D cinema so you should know what to expect if you we've ever been to one. I've been to IMAX 4D and it was horrible but I'd be very happy to try this one. You know, to high five Wrex and Garrus.  :lol: I'm sure some people are gonna be happy for them hips.

Source

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

4d alien sex scenes... ;)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Will the ride end with having to choose 1 of 3 coloured exits that all suck?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

4d alien sex scenes... ;)

"I am a military officer from a show called -Battle Tits- ...blah blah blah"

"Report on ship as soon as possible! We'll ♥ ok?"

Yea..that prety much sums up Mass Effect 3 :D

"I am a military officer from a show called -Battle Tits- ...blah blah blah"

"Report on ship as soon as possible! We'll ♥ ok?"

Yea..that prety much sums up Mass Effect 3 :D

Never actually played the games, I've heard that 1 and 2 are worth playing, and that 3 was good but the ending made a lot of people just hate it. I probably should play it over christmas or something like that. :P I have the games in my library, might be worth downloading now whilst I have the uni internet 400mbps down boysss 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Never actually played the games, I've heard that 1 and 2 are worth playing, and that 3 was good but the ending made a lot of people just hate it. I probably should play it over christmas or something like that. :P I have the games in my library, might be worth downloading now whilst I have the uni internet 400mbps down boysss 

1 was good, 2 was legendary, 3 was good too but if you gonna play it, do it right play with all DLCs you wont regret it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

whilst I have the uni internet 400mbps down boysss 

Ha

Ha

Ha

I hate you so much

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Ha

Ha

Ha

I hate you so much

1c3950dfff.jpg

tee hee. I had like 20mbps at home, I could actually watch 8k youtube streaming, and the image quality is amazing. They block steams ports so I can't access most the things that I would like to download. 

1 is OK (I really hated the gameplay otherwise story was great), 2 was really really good, 3 was also really really good except the ending but then there was DLC that made it better.

1c3950dfff.jpg

tee hee. I had like 20mbps at home, I could actually watch 8k youtube streaming, and the image quality is amazing. They block steams ports so I can't access most the things that I would like to download. 

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

I'm going to kill you

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

I'm going to kill you

:( RIP in peperonis. 

Miranda and Liara...in 4d..

Wait sorry what were we talking about?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii