What is your worst experience with an INTEL/AMD/NVIDIA Fan-boy/girl?

Heatghost

So im not much of a fanboy ill go for whatever will give me the best performance per dollar or whatever has a feature i need or just something in my price bracket, and ive met a CRAP LOAD of fanboys and girls that are so blinded by their love for a specific company that they could of either saved money and got the same performance or got more performance for the same price.

SO i wanna hear your experiences :D

a amd fanboy bought a slow amd card  :P

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Your last statement:

It's not about getting the best performance for your dollar with some people. It's not even about the brand specifically.

They didn't get banned.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Nvidiot ik buys 4 GTX 980s and a 5820K with a Rampage 5 Extreme....

Are you triggered that someone has a better rig than you?

Your didn't include Motorola and Western Digital and even Texas Instruments 

I am done.... I am sooooo done.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

well i went to pcpp's forum so that should give you an idea

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Are you triggered that someone has a better rig than you?

How many PCIE lanes are on that CPU?

Some kid on youtube says an AMD 8 core is equal to liek some 32 core intel.

More of a console fanboy, said a console will last 10 years while a $2,000 Pc Will be outdated in a month, A MONTH? A ps4 will be a TOASTER in ten years and probably will not even exist. I honestly have no hope for current consoles, they can barely handle games no at 1080p-900p at 30FPS and some games with the settings tanked down to the abosolute lowest 60FPS.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Are you triggered mate? I see that you have a 8320 - you have access to Google to see how bad those CPU's are, yet you have one. Why are you calling someone an Nvidiot when you clearly have brand loyalty yourself?

Not enough for 4-way SLI

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Are you triggered mate? I see that you have a 8320 - you have access to Google to see how bad those CPU's are, yet you have one. Why are you calling someone an Nvidiot when you clearly have brand loyalty yourself?

The point was that he's a idiot because he bought a 5820K and 4 980s, the 5820K only supports up to 3 way SLI unless SLI supports 4x speed.

Just go to WCCF Tech and scroll down, literally the worst comment section I've ever seen. Nothing there is ever constructive it's always hateful.

Honesty incoming:

I'm what you could consider an Intel, NVIDIA, and Corsair fan boy. I've owned their products (as well as some AMD / Cooler Master ones) but I've always had amazing experiences with them, never once have I had a bad one, also due to Intel and NVIDIA's market share and level of R&D funding they're able to create some pretty dope stuff where AMD is barely getting by (Rumor on the street is AMD's looking to get bought). I gotta give AMD credit though, they've been responsible for some massive improvements in graphic technologies in the past ten years, but I honestly feel like when I'm buying something from any of the aforementioned brands I know exactly what I'm getting. Also, I typically really like the looks of their items, and looks is pretty important to me and my setup.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

The point was that he's a idiot because he bought a 5820K and 4 980s, the 5820K only supports up to 3 way SLI unless SLI supports 4x speed.

You said "Nvidiot", insulting him for his choice of brand.

Check yourself before you rek yourself mate.

I said Nvidia because Nvidia+idiot, not because of the choice of brand loyalty or something.

He bought a Nvidia card and he's idiot for buying 4 before realizing he can only do 3 way SLI. 

I said Nvidia because Nvidia+idiot, not because of the choice of brand.

He bought a Nvidia card and he's idiot for buying 4 before realizing he can only do 3 way SLI. 

Stop trying to make out like you're the good one. You said "Nvidiot". That word gets used to insult people who buy from Nvidia, and you clearly have brand loyalty yourself. Stop denying it.

you know, despite the fact that he bought it a while ago and acknowledged it was a bad decision.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Stop trying to make out like you're the good one. You said "Nvidiot". That word gets used to insult people who buy from Nvidia, and you clearly have brand loyalty yourself. Stop denying it.

I didn't insult anyone, i just said Nvidiot on the person ik because he's a idiot because he didn't do his research when he bought his Nvidia cards. 

Exactly, and the idiot bought 4 980s. 

think of all the microstuttering