How should we treat immigration?

Overkilled

If you were the prime minister/president how would you treat illegal/legal immigrants

Illegal give them a hearing.

Legal like any other person.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Close the borders, but that is impossible.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Are they taking our jobs?

the low paying shitty ones, yeah. nothing I am worried about really.

I am more annoyed they take advantage of the welfare

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If you were the prime minister/president how would you treat illegal/legal immigrants

As it's already very bad here in France, i'll quote the words of a very intelligent acquaintance of mine :

"We should be selective and only take the ones who elevate our nation." That's how I feel generally.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Are they taking our jobs?

Now I'm thinking you're intentionally trying to stir up shit. 

Anyone sensible person can see that if they were OUR jobs, we'd be fucking working them. We're not in whatever case you're talking about, so no, they are THEIR jobs, because they're the ones being fucking employed. 

the low paying shitty ones, yeah. nothing I am worried about really.

I am more annoyed they take advantage of the welfare

Yeah, if they wanna come into the country pump money into the economy and work I'm happy for them. I'm not happy with them exploiting Britains work 3 months and then go on the dole (let the government pay them for not working) for the rest of there sorry lives

Immigration is normal to any country, people will move from one place to another naturally for a better life...

It's not about trying to keep them out but controlling who comes in...

Like in the US its a problem but it also progresses a lot of the country since it has worked the backbone of the country...

The better question is how do we treat the people that come in to just make money of the common people, not everyone is smart enough to be successful so its up to whoever is in charge to take care of the ones that don't have a use in the country and force them to do something...  

There's a lot of things wrong but yet so many gov'ts are so yea, I guess its time to let the new generations come in and change it, the true thing is that who will it be... 

well, i must speak for my people :P

must ilegals are just people who go to work and try to make a good living being honest working people, i think they should be treated good or atleast with some respect.

the other bullshit kind well... like that, they deserve being treated like they act.

we have a shitty country, and i think people who has more luck should give a hand for the good people that werent that lucky

first i wanna add theres a difference between "immigrants" and "refugees"

second, this is gonna turn into brown matter encountering spinning metal objects that move air, so i'm not gonna keep my opinion to myself.

I'm still unsure about how I feel about refugees from countries being terrorized by ISIS and co coming to our countries for safety. If they stayed they'd probably die.

What immigration is in my mind. First scene of GTA 4 when Niko is fresh of the boat from some eastern European country.

They are all fucking this country over, give them 6 months to get out or shoot them. Dont throw them in jail cause then my tax dollars are still paying for them to eat and have a place to live, get there asses out of here and kill a few to show that we are serious. This country is a joke and the usa need to grow a back bone

I'm still unsure about how I feel about refugees from countries being terrorized by ISIS and co coming to our countries for safety. If they stayed they'd probably die.

It's easy. Picture Grand Britain being terrorized by government forces, and now in order to get approval from everyone, you have to clear your name off of stereotypes and clichés concerning your race/ethnicity/religion...etc.

One assumes they can comment freely, but they aren't sparing their prejudices concerning their thought to begin with.

In others words : "I'm free to say you thinking freely is stupid, even though i'm contradicting myself right now"

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

They are all fucking this country over, give them 6 months to get out or shoot them. Dont throw them in jail cause then my tax dollars are still paying for them to eat and have a place to live, get there asses out of here and kill a few to show that we are serious. This country is a joke and the usa need to grow a back bone

Damn.

I think the world needs to work together to improve the places that these immigrants are coming from, so that they have no need to immigrate.

But that'll never happen because all politicians care about is their position within the government. and how good their debating team is.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I think all those Military-Aged men in their 20's or so should be staying and fighting for their country instead of running away to somewhere else. If it was up to me I would send them back. Same with old people, we don't need these old immigrants mooching off of our healthcare system (If we're talking a country with free healthcare).

Also no welfare unless you have worked for at least 1-2 years and you have been a citizen for several years (5-8).

Also let's not let people with mental illnesses and disabilities in either. They won't do anything good for us. Although it's sad, let's be fair here.

Damn.

ikr. im sure (and glad) that he would never expirience the fear of leaving home because you dont have anything to eat or just going to be kill in your homeland

Look at Israel and copy. Seriously we've had immigration issuess for longer and found a method to filter out extremists and leeches from the ones who truely deserve it.

:/

I think all those Military-Aged men in their 20's or so should be staying and fighting for their country instead of running away to somewhere else. If it was up to me I would send them back. Same with old people, we don't need these old immigrants mooching off of our healthcare system (If we're talking a country with free healthcare).

Also no welfare unless you have worked for at least 1-2 years and you have been a citizen for several years (5-8).

100% agree fair enough if your disabled or have some sort of mental illness.(sorry if I offend you but I'm speaking my mind) I can physically understand why someone at 16 would want to sit on there ass in a run down council flat with no ambition or hope and basically amount to Jack shit.

Why don't these people want to try and get into uni or college, get a job, meet someone, buy a house pay a mortgage and one day have kids. Why would they rather sit smoking in there damp shithole council houses playing Xbox until the day the drop dead?

Imo they're way worse than most immigrants.

I was trying to tag u

What immigration is in my mind. First scene of GTA 4 when Niko is fresh of the boat from some eastern European country.

Ayyy

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds