Any Way To Setup Your Own Internet Service?

I Live in india we need to pay around 250-300$ for a decent 25mbps connection everyone used like 250kbps internet connections On ADSL connections and they have massive pings around 150-200 ping all the time and the connection drops eeryone 15 minutes that's how 90% of the internet providers in india are,

So i thought about if i could ever become a ISP and get soem smiles on some people's faces that would be great :)

I would normally have a budget of 500-1200 $ budget to set it up if even possible

Can someone please Tell me how?

Thanks In Advance!

I believe that basically all the communications grid in India is government owned. It would be tough to form a partnership for sharing bandwidth.

My native language is C++

Wow and i complain about Australian internet :/

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

well, they have this one single broadband provider here which is BSNL and they are the only specific internet provider here other then these stupid other private services.

i would love to know that if i could setup my own bandwidth somehow,

Austrilan internet can't be bad as the ones we have on india as per india connections more then 45kbps are said to be broadband that that's ridiculous. 

Austrilan internet can't be bad as the ones we have on india as per india connections more then 45kbps are said to be broadband that that's ridiculous. 

Oh it's bad. Not that bad, but bad.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

In the dusty depths of my mind I seem to remember someone doing something like this in an area where TV broadcasts had switched to digital, but many folks still had the old analog antennas.

This wasn't what I recalled but is similar to the idea at quick glance.

I know the FCC would absolutely have a fit over here in the USA, but not sure of what laws are like for you, or how heavily they are enforced.  Its just a though, I'm not a networking expert, hell I cant even figure out how to connect to my modem to change the channel.  However I'll follow the topic so update if you find a solution.

Infrastructure costs would surpass your budget easily.

Not to mention maintenance, employees, hardware, power bill, space costs.

Unless you have a couple $mil, you're already out of the game

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

• 3 weeks later...

-snip-

Easiest way would be wireless, but you need at least 10k just for CPE and distribution. Then you need permits and not to mention knowledge on how to set everything up. You can optionally look into partnering up with a large ISP that has already laid their copper/fiber lines and then provide service like that. Even then it's a question if they want to partner up and if they will give you any room so you can actually make a profit.

This is assuming you are of legal age and are able to open a company.