I don't understand men

Gale

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.
I'm sorry, I don't know what planet you're living on, but it obviously isn't the same one as me...

My GPU History: GTS 250, 7790, 7850, GTX 660ti, 7870XT, 7970, 280X, 280X Crossfire, 290, 290X, Fury X, 390 Crossfire, Fury Crossfire, 1070, 1080, 1080ti.

My CPU History: Pentium 4, Pentium E5300, Core 2 Quad QX 9650, Intel Xeon 1230 v3, 4790K, 3930K, 5820K, 1700, 3700X.

You don't care about that = The person you love has probably got a small one

Not sure where you base that conclusion on? :)

Not sure where you base that conclusion on? :)

simple question, "is he right or is he wrong" and you have to answer truthfully *shines bright lamp on your face*

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Their ego. A lot of men like to try to impress women by flaunting their oversized ego around. It's a turn off.

i thought size matters go big or go home?

I've just decided it's too much effort to get a significant other (#random). Also IMO I don't think there is one 'guide' you can follow to understand every girl, or even partly understand them because everyone is different. 

I don't know why I wrote this post...  :wacko:

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I've just decided it's too much effort to get a significant other (#random). Also IMO I don't think there is one 'guide' you can follow to understand every girl, or even partly understand them because everyone is different. 

I don't know why I wrote this post...  :wacko:

There is one guide you can always follow.

All women are always crazy. You might not think they are, but the ones who don't seem crazy, are just hiding it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There is one guide you can always follow.

All women are always crazy. You might not think they are, but the ones who don't seem crazy, are just hiding it.

agreed

I think it's time for everyone's daily dose of Jazz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlgIWdN9gQ

@themaniac @Albatross 

You two clowns hahaha....

i'll pass on the jazz and thanks i know i already knew that but who cares, recognition is a good thing :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I love this video.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Basically...do nothing together and just be there for you? Yup, that sounds about accurate. :rolleyes:

I was referencing that it's healthy to have separate hobbies. Not gonna force someone I'm dating with no interest in computers to build one with me. Enjoy each others company enjoying a mutual thing that you mutually enjoy. Then again I fuck dudes so the mutuality is pretty heavy. Mutual  :D

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I was referencing that it's healthy to have separate hobbies. Not gonna force someone I'm dating with no interest in computers to build one with me. Enjoy each others company enjoying a mutual thing that you mutually enjoy. Then again I fuck dudes so the mutuality is pretty heavy. Mutual  :D

Oh, well then okay, disregard my extremes please. :lol: 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't understand women.

Hehe 41 Likes. Get at me.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

All you fools are underestimating yourselves, you know more than you think.... your just to lazy to admit it or to lazy to THINK about it. Maybe it's easier to go with the crowd and just proclaim that you don't understand how said gender works. Complexity is weaved with simplicity, doesn't make sense but if you think about it, it does.

http://i.imgur.com/TfvL2D1.gifv

Please do:

http://i.imgur.com/kdl480X.gifv

It's quite fun sometimes.

I haven't seen a thread like that on LTT before, nope, never. lol

Haha I see...

Edsh6jG.png

ok ill answer step by step:

How do men work?

- Well im not sure but my guess is just like women. we all are influenced by our envorinment and therefore a product of mentioned.

The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around,

- well actually most of guys i know dont and they do sometimes, then its more in a jokingly fashion. though this may be a regional thing where you live. (see answer 1)

flaunting their 20 inch dong around;

- O.o no clue what thats supposed to mean.

being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts).

- well this is true in some form. me for example i can act childish around guys to be funny but also be proffesional when needed. some guys can only do one of those but at every person has the capability of being childish or not. this is not a gender thing imo.

They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing,

- this has something to do with a mens honor. as men we get told taht we should be able to do and provide everything.

, and they are incapable of asking for help.

- this ties in with the last answer. admitting that we cant do something on our own is a sign of weakness and therefore "we dont need help" even if we do. its a whole thing

Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down

- this point is arguable (as seen on southpark). maybe its your job to put the seat up when youre done. whose task it is to give in is subjectiv.

. They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

- well insecurity again is not a gender thing. everyone has it to some point

i personally dont agree with alot of guys and their actions but i can however understand it. anyway the question to undertand women has been asked a lot its refreshing of you to turn it around.

Laughing at your mom jokes has actually become a really hard task... I applaud the person who's able to get a laugh out of someone with such jokes.

As for the DIY thing, my stance is dependent on the task at hand. Time is precious, why waste it finding answers to a technical problem that's already been solved for the sake of stroking your own so called honor(ego)? Need help? Look for it, the result is of the utmost importance unless your goal is to enjoy(journey) the process of getting there... and even then it would more or less be some sort of self gratification if it was done alone(It all comes down to how you think really).

Incapable of asking for help? If refusal to ask for help is based on the desire to test or challenge yourself then I'd say it's commendable. However not asking for help due to the fear that asking for assistance is a show of weakness then it would be plain stubbornness... If asking for help is a weakness then you should overcome that weakness by doing exactly that to expand your knowledge on the topic so you can in turn understand how said thing is done and teach others how to do so in the future. Perception of weakness is often simply turned around by acute observation to why such weakness exists.

The toilet seat up or down fiasco is just comical really.

Oh insecurity is most definitely almost inescapable. Uncertainty and anxiety is something that naturally occurs in people, it just varies in quantity. Insecurity isn't necessarily something bad either, it's a good mental self evaluation of your current position/situation if your able to look at the reason for said insecurity.

Don't mind me I'm just babbling.

I was referencing that it's healthy to have separate hobbies. Not gonna force someone I'm dating with no interest in computers to build one with me. Enjoy each others company enjoying a mutual thing that you mutually enjoy. Then again I fuck dudes so the mutuality is pretty heavy. Mutual :D

Fuck dudes or slay them? I'm inclined to believe you SLAY them due to your forum handle....

Hehe 41 Likes. Get at me.

Congratz, that's not a competition I find any interest in participating in.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Fuck dudes or slay them? I'm inclined to believe you SLAY them due to your forum handle.... 

I do both on a regular basis.

I do both on a regular basis.

I make a note to keep outta slaying distance.... I very much enjoy being alive....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I make a note to keep outta slaying distance.... I very much enjoy being alive....

You may try, good sir. You may try. I relish the hunt.

You may try, good sir. You may try. I relish the hunt.

I'll save you the hassle and tell you that this particular hunt has a almost unmoving statistical result of you not "relishing" the hunt. It will be a bore, quite a bore.... 

I'll save you the hassle and tell you that this particular hunt has a almost unmoving statistical result of you not "relishing" the hunt. It will be a bore, quite a bore.... 

I relish any hunt, easy or HARD.

Now this post has gone seriously off topic I'd say.

Now this threat has gone seriously off topic I'd say.

Wasn't aware this was a threat.