I don't understand men

Gale

Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to shit with the door open, we talk about pussy, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked.

Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to shit with the door open, we talk about pussy, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked.

pussy energy drink, or m8 her pussy was tight af, let me hit it again?

Dood that's not funny, I just imagined how that would feel.

Talking about penis's and box's with the avatar you currently have...

Discomforting at best..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Talking about penis's and box's with the avatar you currently have...

Discomforting at best..

hahahahahhahaha

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.

ok ill answer step by step:

How do men work?

- Well im not sure but my guess is just like women. we all are influenced by our envorinment and therefore a product of mentioned.

The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around,

- well actually most of guys i know dont and they do sometimes, then its more in a jokingly fashion. though this may be a regional thing where you live. (see answer 1)

flaunting their 20 inch dong around;

- O.o no clue what thats supposed to mean.

being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts).

- well this is true in some form. me for example i can act childish around guys to be funny but also be proffesional when needed. some guys can only do one of those but at every person has the capability of being childish or not. this is not a gender thing imo.

They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing,

- this has something to do with a mens honor. as men we get told taht we should be able to do and provide everything. 

, and they are incapable of asking for help.

- this ties in with the last answer. admitting that we cant do something on our own is a sign of weakness and therefore "we dont need help" even if we do. its a whole thing 

Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down

- this point is arguable (as seen on southpark). maybe its your job to put the seat up when youre done. whose task it is to give in is subjectiv.

. They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

- well insecurity again is not a gender thing. everyone has it to some point

i personally dont agree with alot of guys and their actions but i can however understand it. anyway the question to undertand women has been asked a lot its refreshing of you to turn it around.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

One problem a lot of guys have is their glaring ego standing in the way of them thinking rationally, or not being an ass in general.

women are like that too

Wouldn't actually be a problem at all if more men could learn to piss straight. :angry: but I agree on that "treat me equally" crap, but then they want special treatment.

why dont you get one then and try, oh wait you cant without surgery 

Yeah idk where you would keep it...

If you shorts are too short it would come out the bottom.

why did you have to put that image in my head

It would probably matter if it was like 1".

yes, it would, yes it would

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

why dont you get one then and try, oh wait you cant without surgery

So it is like rocket science to you guys then?  :D 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So it is like rocket science to you guys then?  :D

do you not understand gravity, it will never be strait because gravity will cause it to curve down

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

flaunting their 20 inch dong around;

- O.o no clue what thats supposed to mean.

Their ego. A lot of men like to try to impress women by flaunting their oversized ego around. It's a turn off.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Why are humans so complicated yet simple at the same time?! This makes things interesting I guess, it's part of the beauty of psychology!

Get out of here, you and your logic. It makes too much sense. :Y

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.

You posted this on a tech forum, GG

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Their ego. A lot of men like to try to impress women by flaunting their oversized ego around. It's a turn off.

And yet every woman I've ever dated left me for someone "more confident" who turned out to be a giant egotistical ass lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Get out of here, you and your logic. It makes too much sense. :Y

But I just got here! Fine fine I'll sit in the back and watch for further developments.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And yet every woman I've ever dated left me for someone "more confident" who turned out to be a giant egotistical ass lol

Good. Now you know who's not worth keeping.

Why are humans so complicated yet simple at the same time?! This makes things interesting I guess, it's part of the beauty of psychology!

What is the meaning of life?

What if were all in the Matrix?

What If were all test subjects?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good. Now you know who's not worth keeping.

Far as I have experienced, all women are like that lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

- we're not

- we pretty much are according to big companies

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's whatever you want it to be.

Then we're in the matrix.

I hope it's a good experiment then.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But I just got here! Fine fine I'll sit in the back and watch for further developments.

no, you can stay

fred, do you know the answers to this?

nvm you already answered it

Spoiler

do you not understand gravity, it will never be strait because gravity will cause it to curve down

Well, I understand you guys pee all over the seat perfectly fine. :angry:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

no, you can stay

fred, do you know the answers to this?

nvm you already answered it

I'll come back after work. Thanks for making the interesting thread OP(@Gale). I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this one later.

I have answers for those questions, but whether their right, wrong, or the answers you are seeking is up to you.

Read my last post.

they all want egotistical bastards, maybe not all but most of them do

Well, I understand you guys pee all over the seat perfectly fine. :angry:

then they are just too lazy to lift it up

Spoiler

Welp. Time to move out!