I don't understand men

Gale

I don't even understand myself, I certainly don't expect anyone else to

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

A lot of women want that glaring ego D:

Ewww...definitely not me. Egos like that are annoying as hell, and very unattractive. There is a difference between "huge egos" and "confidence".

The toilet seat thing is stupid.

If women want to be treated the same as men, why do they demand special shit like this lol.

How bout you leave the seat up after YOU'RE done

Wouldn't actually be a problem at all if more men could learn to piss straight. :angry: but I agree on that "treat me equally" crap, but then they want special treatment.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ewww...definitely not me. Egos like that are annoying as hell, and very unattractive. There is a difference between "huge egos" and "confidence".

A difference which is sometimes not seen D: .

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This shit grinds my gears more than most things, it's some superficial fucking worshipping thing women try to pull off.

Most women have no clue what it is like to have a proper relationship, to be with someone who is their soul mate.

A true soul mate has nothing to hide, nothing superficial, you are together as one.

Agreed. Love is when you know their faults and love them anyway, or love their faults too. But if women don't know it...it is probably due to not finding someone who is willing to have that kind of love.

A difference which is sometimes not seen D: .

Maybe not by men. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't understand men, nor women. I understand some humans. No human likes me, and no-one trusts me, neither do I trust them. Gender be damned.

Really, I don't personally see much point in treating humans differently based on gender. And thus, I don't care of person's gender; if the subject is an a**hole, they are just that, no matter the gender. If the subject is a decent human being, gender should not make it any more or less valid.

I don't understand myself though... Probably should ask Google / any other mega corporation about it... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around;

ehm?

Have you ever seen a men with a "20 inch" dong? :huh:

whaha.

ehm?

whaha.

Yeah idk where you would keep it...

If you shorts are too short it would come out the bottom.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah idk where you would keep it...

If you shorts are too short it would come out the bottom.

i know that men like to exaggerate their penis sizes... lol :D

But they dont seem to realise that most girls dont realy care too much about that.

Atleast i dont ;)

But they dont seem to realise that most girls dont realy care too much about that.

Atleast i dont ;)

It would probably matter if it was like 1".

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't understand men- hot topic. If you're into that kind of stuff.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Atleast i dont ;)

You don't care about that = The person you love has probably got a small one

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.
wtf 20 inch dick, OG Mudbones successor?

DIY even if we don't know becuase it's a pride thing.

I do put the toilet seat up then back down.

Timid, becuase we still little kids at age 21.

Wouldn't actually be a problem at all if more men could learn to piss straight. :angry: but I agree on that "treat me equally" crap, but then they want special treatment.

I mean it's kind of hard to know how hard it is to aim when you don't have a penis lol.

ehm?

whaha.

you'd have to strap it to your leg haha

I mean it's kind of hard to know how hard it is to aim when you don't have a penis lol.

true...... Ladies,Ladies if your mans penis is straight then that's not normal, dick is always slanted to the right or left. So it's hard to aim every time.

tbh I just piss with the seat down and then put the seat up if I piss on it, problem solved.

true...... Ladies,Ladies if your mans penis is straight then that's not normal, dick is always slanted to the right or left. So it's hard to aim every time.

this has gone abit... Off topic?

nope it's true, I even checked.

Just make sure she hasn't got a str8 box and a kink herself, and your good.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I don't understand why some men can't piss without making the toilet seat dirty. It's not that hard, you just have to focus and make it a mission for yourself to piss in the center.

I don't understand why some men can't piss without making the toilet seat dirty. It's not that hard, you just have to focus and make it a mission for yourself to piss in the center.

it's not that big of a deal, gahhl

it's not that big of a deal, gahhl

I know it's not but women make it a "big deal"