Going to get this tonight, need help with making sure its worth it

LunarMagicGaming

NO ASROCK.

JUST NO.

also, you have no gpu.

What is it going to be doing? And like every one said it has no integrated graphics so it can't display anything the way it is right now

Edited by AresKrieger

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Sure, if you want it to be useless because you can't use it without a gpu.

Well, you won't be seeing anything, that's for sure :D

Unless you already have a GPU...

You need a gpu, unless you already have one. ASRock is a fine brand, but they are designed more with price in mind than quality, so you might want to get something of a different brand.

My native language is C++

NO ASROCK.

JUST NO.

also, you have no gpu.

asrock is a good brand, whats wrong with them?

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

What is the build for?

Gaming?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

They fail to honor their warranty.

All my experiences with them have ended terribly.

And they have cost me about $2,000 because their products have failed on my customers.

"we dont like it because its not Asus or a big brand"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You're all missing that they're going to over clock the 4600 graphics chip.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

NO ASROCK.

JUST NO.

also, you have no gpu.

Asrock are a fine brand. Just because you've had shitty luck doesn't mean you have to disregard them as a brand. I've had shitty luck with all brands yet i still use them. ASUS, EVGA, You name it i've had a problem with them

You're all missing that they're going to over clock the 4600 graphics chip.

The 5820K doesn't have a dedicated IGPU. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

They fail to honor their warranty.

All my experiences with them have ended terribly.

And they have cost me about $2,000 because their products have failed on my customers.

I hear such great things about this mobo tho

xD i have a gpu, im reusing

Looks like a good build to me. What GPU you powering? 750W is way overkill for a one GPU system.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Asrock are a fine brand. Just because you've had shitty luck doesn't mean you have to disregard them as a brand. I've had shitty luck with all brands yet i still use them. ASUS, EVGA, You name it i've had a problem with them

Sorry, but costing ME $2,000 because they failed to honor their warranty when their products failed my customers, I may be a little salty.

Same thing with Me VS Antec PSUs.

No because costing ME $2,000 because they failed to honor their warranty when their products failed my clients, I get salty.

I hear such great things about this mobo tho

I've heard great things about Cocaine. maybe I should use it. I don't care if it ruins my life later!

gtx 970

Well save yourself some money and get an EVGA 550W GS/G2 if it exists at the store you're going to. Antec HCG or EVGA B2 are also good. 750W is overkill even for two 970s.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I've heard great things about Cocaine. maybe I should use it. I don't care if it ruins my life later!

I've happened to have great luck with Asrock. I admit they aren't the best brand but our comp science class has 38 Z97 Anniversary Editions with 4790ks in them and they had no DOA boards. (DOAs were 3 SSDs and one GPU).