Help! I think I am turning D:

ERSCreeper

Well I just bought OS X 10.8.4 and I don't own a Mac D:

Well Hackintosh here I come... :D

Any other Hackintoshers here?

\

It's usually not the OS that people take the piss out of but the hardware, so Hackintosh is usually okay!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

By title, i was thinking that you are turning to zombie or something much worse.

But it is great idea to have hakintosh, and i do not have it even if i want it. (owning a hakintosh wont make you a apple fanboy, if you are worried about that)  :)

I'd like to make one. My macbook pro struggles with logic when I have a lot of plugins going :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

All of my friends are calling me an Apple fag now XD I could have got a "cracked" copy of OS X but I don't like piracy even if it's apple related :D

\

Last time I tried to use OS X (to teach a friend how to use google skechup on his MacBook) he looked at me like I'm the one who needs help.. It's so.. Different...

Good luck there! Also, I'm curios what made you switch to the dark side? (Just kidding, no offense)

Well I will be dual booting Windows 8/OS X 10.8.4 so I will look like this after it's done:

464219_1282844453992_461_300.jpg

Well I work on OS X at school and I have been job shadowing at a Mac store so I thought why the hell not. I know my system supports OS X with a few .Kexts

Plus now when I go to lan's I can boot into OS X and no one will touch my computer XD XD

\

Well the only reason i'd use a mac is for their multimedia creation software.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I have to wait for Mavericks for haswell support.. -.-

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

nothing wrong with hackintosh. you didnt buy a $2k  piece of hardware for an OS

I use OS X in a VM because I don't think (i may be wrong) you can dual boot with AMD processors, so I just use it in a VM instead.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

\

let me know how your hackintosh goes...i think there are missing drivers or stuff for the gd65's....maybe they have the right drivers for the z77 but i was missing stuff for the z87.....dont really know what i was doing wrong....alsoo i can perfectly well run mac in vmware workstation......just no gpu acceleration so most things dont work =(

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

nothing wrong with hackintosh. you didnt buy a $2k  piece of hardware for an OS

yeah, because nobody here pays more than $2k for hardware to boot windows :D

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

i tried it al lot of times but it just didnt work but i still have about 40 dvds with mac os hanging around so i will give it a try (again) 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

\

let me know how your hackintosh goes...i think there are missing drivers or stuff for the gd65's....maybe they have the right drivers for the z77 but i was missing stuff for the z87.....dont really know what i was doing wrong....alsoo i can perfectly well run mac in vmware workstation......just no gpu acceleration so most things dont work =(

-Anubikai

Haswell is still iffy since they haven't locked down on it. And all I have to do is inject the kext NullCPUManagement and audio drivers for what I know. I will let you all know once its finish downloading and I get back from school camp...

\

I use OS X in a VM because I don't think (i may be wrong) you can dual boot with AMD processors, so I just use it in a VM instead.

There is no AMD support on the CPU side from what I know. I know they added AMD GPU support in 10.8.3 so it's a plus for me.

\

Haswell is still iffy since they haven't locked down on it. And all I have to do is inject the kext NullCPUManagement and audio drivers for what I know. I will let you all know once its finish downloading and I get back from school camp...

please keep a record of the guides or kexts or whatever you do please....it could really help me and quite a few other people...never tried a hackintosh before...looked into it for my netbook but i had to erplace my wifi card to have working wifi so i just ignored it.......maybe do a write up/guide for the forum. =) thanks

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

I don't own or ever built one, but I have seen someone on Youtube do it. 

It doesn't look too bad to be honest and since MKBHD is primarily using it for the video software, it works out quite nice for him.  

Anything that supports crapple is bad  =P Anyway yeah a lot of companies I am trying to get a job at use OS X a lot so I have thought about doing the same.  I think I might just use my apartments business centers Mac and just play on it.  Never see anyone in there when I check the mail. lol

yeah, because nobody here pays more than $2k for hardware to boot windows :D

not the point, that purpose is to game/ edit etc

with Apple u have to fork over at least $1500 for a decent computer with the OS on it

please keep a record of the guides or kexts or whatever you do please....it could really help me and quite a few other people...never tried a hackintosh before...looked into it for my netbook but i had to erplace my wifi card to have working wifi so i just ignored it.......maybe do a write up/guide for the forum. =) thanks

-Anubikai

Sure :D I just need to get my VM working now that I just crashed it SO that I can get the OS X installer of it! But once that's done I can start of with a guide.

\