Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

The smart switch, but like the curved display better. that is what the s6+ is for.

The smart switch is nice but i like the curved edge notificiations

FnSqQtJ.jpg

We partnered with Collective Digital Studio to give you lucky people the opportunity to be the owner of a new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ as part of their "Your Fest Foot Forward" campaign!

They brought Snapchatter Shaunduras and Viner Ray Ligaya out to a few outdoor music festivals this summer and let them demonstrate how you can step your social media game up a few notches with the camera features on their new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge & edge+ smartphones. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPvM4KP-8_E&index=1&list=PLG_rGpgE_jjgdj1o6lJOjbKMoGZJ5lPSY

How do I become the lucky new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone?

Entry is super simple:

1. Watch the video series linked above.

2. Hit that "like" button on the videos in this series over on Samsung's channel.

3. Comment below letting us know what your favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was.

One entry (comment) per person. This is a worldwide giveaway. The winner will be selected on EDIT: due to the issues experienced last week, we are extending the deadline to 9/28 at 12pm PT. Best of luck all.

Thanks as always for being awesome :D

The camera features.. especially virtual shot and selective focus

well 4k videos sound awesom, but smart switch probably takes the 1. place in the poll

Absolutely Love the Slow Motion Videos !! thanks for the opportunity 

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Smart Switch!

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

I loved the 4k shooting camera, It's just amazing how you can fit a 4k camera into that tiny form factor.

Smart Switch is the real deal of this phone! Honestly all of the features lol :))  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well my favorite feature of the S6 edge+ is the slow motion of the camera! I'm an hobbyist film maker and I have a Canon 70D which is perfect for my needs but one thing that it lacks is slow motion beyond 60fps! Which is why S6 edge+ will be a great edition to my camera arsenal! The main purpose will be to shoot slow motion with it and occasionally a B-cam for interviews and stuff! Good luck to anyone that wins!  

Slow motion - for the extremely cinematic selfie :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

The virtual shot is awesome! (It can almost make a samsung phone interesting...)

“The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant." Albert Einstein