Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Smart Switch is really badass.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

For sure Smart Switch it's been always pain in the ass to switch all things that you need on your new phone... Good luck everyone!

Honestly, my favorite thing is the ability to use this phone with Gear VR, I'm an enthusiest for this thing. BUT besides that I love the selective focus. It's very impressive how quick it does it. I've had apps that kind of almost replicate it, but take forever. It's not the same. Good job on them for creating this monster phone. Haha

Best feature is the Smart Switch, as it will take a lot of headache out of switching from iOS. Thanks Linus!

100% the "Virtual Shot" feature

wishing all other competitors Luck :D

My favorite feature is the 4K Video capturing, followed by the slow motion video, selective focus and virtual shot. That rear facing camera is a beast. I can totally see myself using it with a DIY tripod mount for YouTube videos and stuff.. 

My favorite feature is definitely Virtual Shot. Allows me to take a giant group selfie!

Youtube name: ALDJ Crazinator

I kinda liked them all since I'm using a phone with a potato camera, but if I had to pick one I would pick Virtual Shot.   

Good luck you guys :D 

That 4K video is the best feature for me.

Also, I hit that like button, got subscribed and considered supporting them directly by giving them a monthly contribu....

:P