Good single player pc games?

MisterWhite

I'm out of juice and i need some SP games, dont put all those Skyrims ar warcrafts . My latest games were : GTA V, Shadow Of Mordor, Assassins creeds.  MP: BF3, H&G, Rocket League, COD MW2.

i5-4690k, R9 380 4gb, 8gb-1600MHz ram, corsair vs 550w, astrock h97m anniversary.

Fallout NV or 3 to prepare for 4? :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

try Metal gear solid V. story is kinda meh but the gameplay IS AMAZING 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Fallout NV or 3 to prepare for 4? :D

Oh, i should have mentioned i've played those too

i5-4690k, R9 380 4gb, 8gb-1600MHz ram, corsair vs 550w, astrock h97m anniversary.

One Finger Death Punch

Gunpoint

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

SimCity?  <_<

Id say Saints Row, but the first game is only on Xbox 360, Saints Row 2-4 however is on PC (Steam). But i would recommend playing the first game first.

SimCity?  <_<

Need more manly games :D

mgs5 mad max wolfenstien the new order

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Also no zm games

metro last light redux, iv just started playing it and its really good so far =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I vouch for One Finger Death Punch (or Kung Fury, if you want something more mindless/endless) and Gunpoint (pretty short, but worth it IMO).

Child of Light, Ori and the Blind Forest (both not manly but absolutely marvelous), Bioshock series, Metro 2033/LL (very nice shooters with a good story behind), Mirror's Edge (still play it, still fun, still graphically appealing, albeit a bit too short)

I'm sure there are a couple more I liked that deserve a recommendation, but right now I only remember these ones.

Metro 2033 & Metro Last Light

Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3

Witcher 1, 2 & 3

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (with unofficial patch)

FarCry 3 & 4

Dragon Age 1, 2 & Inquisition

F.E.A.R 1 & 2  (the 3rd one whilst closing the story somewhat, is shite compared to it's predecessors)

Underhell (good source engine mod, it's also free)

Bioshock 1, 2 & Infinite

Black Mesa

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

F.E.A.R 1 & 2  (the 3rd one whilst closing the story somewhat, is shite compared to it's predecessors)

i actually thought 3 was better than 2.  but that could be cuz i really enjoyed playing it coop. first one is best though.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

i actually thought 3 was better than 2.  but that could be cuz i really enjoyed playing it coop. first one is best though.

The 3rd one was abysmal :/

F.E.A.R 1 is best

F.E.A.R 2 is less scary than the original, but is still enjoyable overall

F.E.A.R 3 is not scary at all, it feels like a pure action game now - and the plot sucks balls, and is overall boring 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

As always none for my interest

Need more manly games :D

It doesn't get manlier than SimCity 3000!

But maybe Bioshock, Mirror's Edge or Sonic Generations interest you.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The 3rd one was abysmal :/

F.E.A.R 1 is best

F.E.A.R 2 is less scary than the original, but is still enjoyable overall

F.E.A.R 3 is not scary at all, it feels like a pure action game now - and the plot sucks balls, and is overall boring 

i can agree with this.  3 wasnt scary at all. there were a few kinda creepy moments with Alma, but overall, first was by far the best.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It doesn't get manlier than SimCity 3000!

But maybe Bioshock, Mirror's Edge or Sonic Generations interest you.

mirrors edge in 2016 bruh

mirrors edge in 2016 bruh

Excuse me?

Excuse me?

my mistake