Good single player pc games?

MisterWhite

i can agree with this.  3 wasnt scary at all. there were a few kinda creepy moments with Alma, but overall, first was by far the best.

Meh, i preferred Alma in the earlier games, also you find a lot of background about her through intel and shit you pick up in-game.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

brothers - a tale of two sons. only about 3h long, no character really even talks(just made up language) and contorls can be a bit tricky on keyboard but it is one of the best singleplayer games ever in terms of story/atmosphere. its just so beautiful

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Shower with your Dad Simulator.

Definitely a manly game. 

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Definitely a manly game. 

Some may argue it's the manliest game out.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

I prefer BF4 Hardline or COD: Advanced Warfare. By the way, you should try the Metal Gear Solid 5!

try Metal gear solid V. story is kinda meh but the gameplay IS AMAZING 

Can you jump into this game without playing any of the others and not be lost?

sure you can, just know this. you are a super soldier and you hate everything. and your good to go. also the villians in the game are exclusive to mgs V so your not missing much. most of the story is in optional cassette tapes so just ignore em 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

actually chronologically its only the second metal gear game (the first being metal gear solid 3) 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Despite the hate it got at launch for not looking like the E3 build, sounds like Watch Dogs would be of interest for you.  I played through the main story and a bunch of the side missions and imo it was a lot of fun.