Playstation 4 Download Update File Slow

hey guys i have been waiting on ps4 on download update file from a game and taking to long to download and it take me like 5 hour and still not finish so if you know how to fix this slow download pls help 

Can you stop the download for a second and go for speedtest.net and make a test.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

hey guys i have been waiting on ps4 on download update file from a game and taking to long to download and it take me like 5 hour and still not finish so if you know how to fix this slow download pls help 

Use this to test your Internet speed first.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Try this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmtUXHW4NnI

It may or not apply to a regular PSN update but it's worth a try

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

What game/update? I had some issues a few weeks ago downloading a game beta, had to wait until the next day and restart the download due to too much traffic on the servers.