BMW CEO collapses during presentation

Mbarton

If you watch the video it relay hits him unexpected. Looks like he might have been dehydration or some heart problem.

"FRANKFURT, Germany — BMW CEO Harald Krueger collapsed Tuesday during a news conference at the Frankfurt Auto Show and was helped off stage by staff.

Krueger stumbled backward and fell on his back during the first five minutes of the presentation of the German auto house's new lineup.

Staff rushed to help Krueger back on his feet, and he rubbed the back of his head, looking stunned as he was lifted up and led off stage by staff.

BMW spokesman Maximilian Schoeberl said that 49-year-old Krueger had not been feeling well ahead of the presentation but decided to go ahead with it.

Schoeberl said Krueger, who took over as BMW's CEO earlier this year, was being seen by a doctor and is "recovering well."

Source:http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/bmw-ceo-collapses-during-presentation-recovering/ar-AAeiPaD?ocid=ansmsnmoney11

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

If you watch the video it relay hits him unexpected. Looks like he might have been dehydration or some heart problem.

"FRANKFURT, Germany — BMW CEO Harald Krueger collapsed Tuesday during a news conference at the Frankfurt Auto Show and was helped off stage by staff.

Krueger stumbled backward and fell on his back during the first five minutes of the presentation of the German auto house's new lineup.

Staff rushed to help Krueger back on his feet, and he rubbed the back of his head, looking stunned as he was lifted up and led off stage by staff.

BMW spokesman Maximilian Schoeberl said that 49-year-old Krueger had not been feeling well ahead of the presentation but decided to go ahead with it.

Schoeberl said Krueger, who took over as BMW's CEO earlier this year, was being seen by a doctor and is "recovering well."

Source:http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/bmw-ceo-collapses-during-presentation-recovering/ar-AAeiPaD?ocid=ansmsnmoney11

It's what happens when you party hard

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

damn, thats gotta be pretty scary... I hope he ends up being okay.

That's How It Looks When You Truck Someone In Step Around Tackle,I Wonder What Would Cause That

I hope he's okay. I'm not sure how much of BMW's current success is related to him (seeing that he has only taken the CEO position just recently) but they're making hit after hit and I would like to see BMW continue their success.

you can see him stepping abit before, dehydration plus stress of doing a big press event could of done it.

I hope he is ok though

Its all about those volumetric clouds

It doesn't look like he hit his head at all, might be a bit bruised up depending on where he landed exactly, but he should be fine.

I don't personally think dehydration was a factor here, could just be he doesn't feel well and his head started spinning thus losing his balance. 

Why is this in tech news?

BMW are a motorbike and car company so the collapse of their CEO has a negligible impact on the tech industry.

Because BMW is 3 letters and a triangle has 3 sides

maxresdefault.jpg

I also fell down like that when I looked at the price of an M4 at the dealership.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold