PLEASE will someone send me some earPLUGS? My roommate is an asshole!

RYANNOSAURAS

My roommate has been playing the song "Indestructible" while he plays WoW for 7 hours straight!! This fucktard has his own headset but feels as if I want to hear the garbage play all fucking day!! I've already told him it was too loud, but even after lowering it, it's still too loud, and I don't understand why the fuck he doesn't just use his dam headset! He's been going without his headset for a while now, and it's getting really fucking annoying (hint my language). Has anyone else had this problem before? 

I'll try to find some. What's the address?

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

oooooooooooh fuck man. I hate this. Infect his pc, play yer own music, learn a programming language then program a program that spams his screen with dildos. That will teach him!

Oh my god best idea ever

Please notice me senpie

Either kill the speakers or go to fucking walmart.

You go to walmart.

Please notice me senpie

just walk over and shut off the main breaker then leave for awhile.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

no. FUCKING wallmart. theres a difference. 

Target is better anyways. Walmart is for peasents unless either you can't get to target more conveniently.

Please notice me senpie

No.

Go to target.

Please notice me senpie

QQ. If youre not afforded to buy your own your not in position to whine. Im playing this song  full on and I can hear my neighbors phone buzzing every morning at five o'clock. And I mean vibrations from hes phone.

More from Morocco

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Target is better anyways. Walmart is for peasents unless either you can't get to target more conveniently.

*Console peasants

Please notice me senpie

Yes, that's the song. He has it on loop and it is simply killing me! How the hell can a person go 7, nearly 8 hours now while having the same song on blast???

Either kill the speakers or go to fucking walmart.

After buying my own books and school supplies from a check I saved from working at Wendy's, I'm not exactly good on cash lol 

After buying my own books and school supplies from a check I saved from working at Wendy's, I'm not exactly good on cash lol 

A pack is like a dollar, ruining their speakers is free.

mini-plier-side-cutter-110mm-modelcraft-

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Log into the router and change the network password. As he's figuring out what happened, let him know that he's being an ass and you'll change it back when he learns to play well with others

Serious? Demand that he use his HS or throw his fucking Speakers out the Window.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

This should work, might take some time to assemble:

Active_Noise_Canceling_Headphones.gif

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

My roommate has been playing the song "Indestructible" while he plays WoW for 7 hours straight!! This fucktard has his own headset but feels as if I want to hear the garbage play all fucking day!! I've already told him it was too loud, but even after lowering it, it's still too loud, and I don't understand why the fuck he doesn't just use his dam headset! He's been going without his headset for a while now, and it's getting really fucking annoying (hint my language). Has anyone else had this problem before? 

Stab his speaker cones so they don't make another chant for the devil. Cut the wires to be sure. And if he gets pissed cut the headset too.