UltraWide Festival 2015

Pc Build Rap Song (For UltraWide Festival 2015) #UltraWideFestival, #UltraWide, #DreamSetup!

The video Is 30.?? something seconds long, I hope that is okay! At the very least give some subs ya'll! XP

Hey everyone ! Here's my entry, hope you like it. I made a game (Yes, all the animations too, but the models aren't all mine, the terrain is my creation though and some of the effects, alongside the laptop 3d model and texture using Unity 5.0 game engine) to make a mission to retrieve my stolen setup from an unknown evil Techie. The footage itself is 45 seconds long, not sure if it will still be acceptable, I hope so ! It was hard to make it and I hope you guys love it !

EDIT: Not sure if the top video will be accepted sine it's 45 seconds footage not 30 seconds. I don't want all my trouble to go to waste so I made a 1.5x speeded up version of the video, it's not as cool as the one above but as long as I'm not disqualified.

Hey! This is my video:

My computer currently is actually a Macbook pro. I get about 30 fps. On minecraft. At render distance 2. Yeah.

This is a question for the media group for if the have a look on the forums. How many entries have there been for the comp? (if you are even able to check). But if you were able to check, how many were entered to have Linus as one of the two inspirers? I am just calculating a chance for each person to get into the semi-finals and then onto winning the $10000 setup.

This is a question for the media group for if the have a look on the forums. How many entries have there been for the comp? (if you are even able to check). But if you were able to check, how many were entered to have Linus as one of the two inspirers? I am just calculating a chance for each person to get into the semi-finals and then onto winning the $10000 setup.

i recon with 33 pages and an average of 5 videos per page , around 150 here in the LTT community so far. since linus has a 30 second limit and not the other ones, if someone primarily wanted lou or hova as their main inspirer they probably made the video longer. lou didnt ask for a video of any kind , only hova did and he asked us to explain why we wanted it which means its probably more than 30 seconds long. hope this helped.

Yes it did, thanks for that. Also when I had entered, it forced me to pick two inspirers. Now would that mean I have a choice of who I work with out of the two if I were to be lucky enough to win? or will it be randomly chosen. I might message Nick on it.

my motherboard is on RMA right now, so I did what I could :/

but hey, here is my entry, had to learn video editing so I hope you like it haha x)

Headphone users, turn your sound down a lil bit... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Oh and by the way, this is my dream setup :P

Screenshot_1.jpg

does anyone know if you're allowed to fill in the application on the ultrawidefestival.com page more than once? 

Linus mentioned you can submit separate entries to all 3 inspirers, but I found it odd the website required you to pick two of them. So this leaves me confused whether or not we just apply once with a video entry, then the other entries are just tweeted out to the other two? 

Is it okay to apply as many times as you need for your videos? I feel weird having to pick two (Linus + one other again) for the 2nd one.

does anyone know if you're allowed to fill in the application on the ultrawidefestival.com page more than once? 

Linus mentioned you can submit separate entries to all 3 inspirers, but I found it odd the website required you to pick two of them. So this leaves me confused whether or not we just apply once with a video entry, then the other entries are just tweeted out to the other two? 

Is it okay to apply as many times as you need for your videos? I feel weird having to pick two (Linus + one other again) for the 2nd one.

Same problem here, Stranger. I messaged Nick Light on this exact thing with the inspirers selection. If he replies I will copy and paste it here or just ask him to be so kind as to post it himself. Sit tight and have an... egg roll?

Hey everyone ! Here's my entry, hope you like it. I made a game (Yes, all the animations too, but the models aren't all mine, the terrain is my creation though and some of the effects, alongside the laptop 3d model and texture using Unity 5.0 game engine) to make a mission to retrieve my stolen setup from an unknown evil Techie. The footage itself is 45 seconds long, not sure if it will still be acceptable, I hope so ! It was hard to make it and I hope you guys love it !

EDIT: Not sure if the top video will be accepted sine it's 45 seconds footage not 30 seconds. I don't want all my trouble to go to waste so I made a 1.5x speeded up version of the video, it's not as cool as the one above but as long as I'm not disqualified.

It Has to be 30sec MAX....even your 1.5x speed vid is 38 seconds...so they WILL NOT take it

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

It Has to be 30sec MAX....even your 1.5x speed vid is 38 seconds...so they WILL NOT take it

The footage is 30 seconds... the outro is 8 seconds, it's just an outro

The footage is 30 seconds... the outro is 8 seconds, it's just an outro

I'd recommend removing said outro then. They seem pretty set on 30 sec mark, at least according to twitter.

UltraWide Festival 2015

This is my entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=029d1LRjEt4

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Memory: Kingston Savage 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 |

OS Drive: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 SSD | Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB

Pc specs:
FX-6300
8gb ram G.SKILL Sniper gaming series
am3+ motherboard gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
800w power supply KENTEK
Gtx 750 ti evga FTW acx 2.0
common case as you can see in the video.

I hope to win, Good luck guys.

This is my entry: 

I didn't really talk about my computer so here are my specs.

System Specs:

Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5 GHZ (Overclocked to 4.3 GHZ)
GPU: 2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 ti Boosts (In SLI)
RAM: 16gb (4x4) Gskill Ares ram (Blue)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT
Power Supply: Rosewill 700 Watt PSU 80 Plus Bronze (Couldn't find box or remember exact model.)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 All-in-one.
SSHD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hybrid Drive

post-263251-0-46832600-1442883098_thumb.

Here is my contest video :D

My PC Specs: 
Video: Geforce GT520 SILENT By ASUS
RAM: 4GB Kingston (1333)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8 H61-M LX
POWER: Generic 500W

I really really hope to win, good luck to All!!!

It's done! 

Feedback?

Reposting my original post after I put the video up.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Well, re-encoded this a couple times but I think it's ready. Looking forward to seeing the winner's videos, whether or not mine is among them.