UltraWide Festival 2015

Thanks for sharing your part in the LG UltraWide Festival with your viewers!

My girlfriend and I spent the last week working on putting this together, and had a ton of fun in the process. Win or lose this was a great experience, thanks!

#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup #catsareevil

Here's my entry!

The Tweet

#UltraWideFestival
#UltraWide
#DreamSetup

For the record, the second to last shot with the 5 monitors is actually my current PC setup. I'm busy rennovating my room so it's set up on the Dining Room table, I thought I would have a bit of fun with it in the meantime.

At the start, I was browsing the LTT forum on an original Xbox. That took a bit of setting up, lol. Unfortunately I had to cut most of it, that 30 second limit was INSANE. We easily filmed 4-5 minutes worth of footage. I might post the extended cut if I get some time. Also in filming this, I went and broke 3 of those monitors. Two started having backlight issues, and one started only being recognised as a generic non-pnp monitor so the resolution was limited... That was fun.

My Specs:

PC:
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz
2x SLI GTX 570
8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
256GB Crucial M3 SSD
5x BenQ RL2450HT

Logitech G400 Mouse
Filco Majestouch-2 Ninja TKL with Cherry MX Blues
Logitech G13 Gameboard
Logitech C270 Webcam
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Retro Gaming Setup:
All of my consoles are RGB modded and plugged into an Extron Crosspoint 300 1616 using scart adapters. I also have an Extron Andora, Extron Super Emotia, Extron RGB 203rxi and an Audio Authority 9A65 Component to RGB transcoder. These devices are looped through the Crosspoint in such a way that I can dynamically chain them into the system as I please.
I play on a Sony BVM-20F1E which is an absolutely amazing CRT monitor, and I also have a fantastic XRGB Mini Framemeister.
I've then got an Xbox, PS2, Wii, RGB Modded N64, RGB Modded SNES and a Genesis.

So, yeah, here's mine: 

I had lots of fun when making this, but I had a lot of trouble fitting what I wanted to into 30 seconds. It was hard, but hopefully this will suffice.

I channeled my rage to something useful. A messy and random video about my beast of a computer! Just realized I haven't made a video in 10 years, the last time was when I was a child.. Oh well!

Here is my video:

https://youtu.be/7j_L1FA4rLs

Good luck everyone!

And finally, after 4 attempts and a lot of hours spent... My 30 seconds (EXACTLY) version of my entry:

Hey guys hope you enjoy me and my partners entry :)

Boots n cats  ^_^

This is my entry for this giveaway. Best of luck to everyone participating in it. Have a great day.

Hey guys, this is me and my friend's video about our setup. We are having so much fun while taking the video and we hope you guys can enjoy it! :D

How bad is it if your video is over 30 seconds?

My video is quite long, and has alot to it.(the length of the video does not give it bad quality)

So let me be honest: it's about 7 minutes. And it's not just a setupguide. it's an accual "creative" video with alot of played things, special effects and i spend almoast all of my time i had into it.

If the video is going to be completely denied because of this. i can pick out one part of it(my favorite). and get a video with that only takes 1:50.

Does any linusmediacompany even react to such a post deeply burried in here? maybe?

-snip

They have said on twitter no to shorter (38etc.) second videos. They seem very much set on 30 or less, I highly recommend choosing the other two as your inspiration (They don't seem to have a time limit.) Or make a 30 or less Speed version.