UltraWide Festival 2015

Hi, I know this isnt overly creative but its really how I feel. You guys taught me how to build a computer and i've watched you guys since Luke was still called "Slick". I really appreciate what you guys do, and you were a huge reason why I wanted to go study computer sciences at college (which I do know). Any ways I would be honored if you would consider me for an LG ultrawide monitor! :) So enjoy this video! I was having problems uploading the video so let me know if there is trouble finding it!

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

Here's my submission! I put quite a lot of effort into it, more than I anticipated, so hope you all enjoy. :D

I haven't been on the forums before, but have been following you guy's work for years. Thanks for making the web's best tech videos! 

that was amazing

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmdpcqhRjkE

Thank you for taking the time to watch my video. Before you ask I'm 13 but I have read the Terms and Agreements and it does not display anything of a age ristriction therefore I should "Legaly" Be able to apply. 

Thank you to LG and Linus for this, Lots of love.

The amount of vertical videos in this thread is un-believable 

My take on the UltraWide Festival, stop motion style! I tore apart my dorm room to make this video, but it was tons of fun and gave me a great opportunity to try making a video. Good luck to all in the contest, it has been tons of fun being a part of it.

A wild entry appeared! Thank you LMG for this great opportunity, and even if I don't win it was worth a try! https://youtu.be/iW4qmD3oq1cc
Do I put the hashtags here? Might as well. #ultrawidefestival #ultrawide #dreamsetup

I'm also trying to become a better YouTube content creator...

This is my Laptop, can you handle it?

My (admittedly over the top) entry

Hi guys!

Here's my entry:

Enjoy!

that was pretty cool ! real or fake fire ?

Good luck to all... enjoy!

That is so precious, ohmygersh. :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

that was pretty cool ! real or fake fire ?

It is real! Was taken by surprise.