UltraWide Festival 2015

Wrote new music specially for this :P! Thanks for the awesome contest LMG and LG!

Haha Lego mini figures FTW! Your's is great love the mini PC xD Mines on page 17 if ya want to check it out cheers 

Why do you need an upgrade?

i'm currently using a fairly bad TN monitor and i also wouldn't mind upgrading my sister's setup (she's currently using a pre-build HP desktop from 2011 :c)

Got mine videoed, and will submit today.

It is so original and hillarious.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Does the video have to be 30 seconds? None of the other YouTubers have mentioned it and I can't find anything on it at the website.

Thank you
Bobrative

Does the video have to be 30 seconds? None of the other YouTubers have mentioned it and I can't find anything on it at the website.

Thank you

Bobrative

Skip to 0:34 :)

Hello Linus

We are creative group(Matej(Matthew) and Hugo) from Slovakia. Here is pro set up Matthew uses to edit our videos. Hope you like our "serious" video. (H:I LOVE YOU NICKY V)

Greetings from Slovakia!!!!

Hello Linus

We are creative group(Matej(Matthew) and Hugo) from Slovakia. Here is pro set up Matthew uses to edit our videos. Hope you like our "serious" video. (H:I LOVE YOU NICKY V)

Greetings from Slovakia!!!!

This was funny

This is the best one yet!

Thanks Hman1250 I appreciate it! I spent a lot of time working on it!  :)

Thanks Hman1250 I appreciate it! I spent a lot of time working on it!  :)

I can see that, I'm still getting footage for mine but considering some of these, I'd have no chance

I can see that, I'm still getting footage for mine but considering some of these, I'd have no chance

You never know what Linus might decide on. I'd say just go for it, and just have fun with it! Best of luck man.

#UltraWideFestival

Before you watch my video, i want to make clear that i read the rule of it being max 30 sec later on, so if you want you can watch 30seconds and stop or watch a bit more.

This video is a little bit more on the serious end, in this video i show you my setup which is a mac laptop because that's all i have.  I try to watch a LINUS youtube video and It has been having graphic chip/motherboard issues and it is terribly slow (the rainbow bubble loading icon will show you how long it takes to load anything) as you will notice in the video (slow computer is after the inital 30sec).  Sometimes the screen goes blue and sometimes parts of the video turn into black blocks (while watching the linus youtube video like i show in my video) which can take near 30 seconds to fix itself.

By watching this video you will see what i use on a dailey bases.  Something which has unclear images, slows video's down, slow computer overall, takes forever to load files, you will see all of this in the video i made.  Imagine just for a second to even TRY to play a game on this, i mean you are suppose to be able to handle some games, but this laptop and it's problems can't even handle youtube video graphics and it can barely load the files on its hardrive.

I am a student and i cannot currently afford what you are willing to give away, and i can only hope that i can win either the $10,000 prize or even the 34" monitor which would help me greatly with x-rays views etc.... as i am a medical student.

This laptop is 13" macbook pro (normal version, not retina)

intel i5, 128gb ssd

8gb ram

Here is a LINK to my video:

Dream setup and why:

My dream ever since i was a kid was to help others in any way i can.
As i grew up, one big way i thought i can achieve that is to become something in life which can save people's lives.  That is why i am a 2nd year medical student at the moment.  As you may know, medical school expenses can go over $300,000 for school itself and living accommodations, food etc .... is separate.

I was lucky my parents bought me a macbook pro laptop a while back in university.  Many people may have great setups/desktops/monitors, i use a simple laptop.

As medical school went on sometimes i felt like i should try to play a few games as my macbook can at-least play some games, then after a few months, the motherboard/graphics chip in my macbook got ruined and many other things.  Now my laptop takes almost 30seconds just to open its own harddrive files and can't even run youtube video's properly as you will see in my video i made (http://1drv.ms/1F39gvf) of me trying to watch a linus tech tip video.

Watching some youtube video's helps us medical students understand material that can be better taught by someone else on youtube that maybe we didn't fully understand in the lecture from our professor.  Even that is hard at the moment due to my "setup/laptop".

Going back to the initial question of "describe your dream setup".  My dream setups is a massive screen in which i can see patient x-ray's fast/easy, a setup in which even i can post video's in the future to help other students like me who might struggle with some subjects in medicine like i did, a setup in which i can host a stream to help people maybe every sunday to let my juniors ask me question they don't understand, sort of like "live help", or answer questions from kids who want to know how medical school life is, or what it means to be a doctor.  A setup in which i can play some games when i am fully stressed out.  A setup in which when my friends get together we can enjoy a nice movie together or watch medical aid video's to help students like us, like "kaplan/falcon/DIT/pathoma etcc....".  A setup in which i can make video's on youtube for people who need help with anything regarding med, maybe a different subject every week?  My intention is to help people and i want my SETUP to reflect that.

If you watched the whole video, i thank-you alot for taking time to see how hard life can be as a medical student with this system.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone.

#UltraWideFestival

This is how the new LG monitor would look on my desk VS the cold reality with some twitch emotes  :D hope u like it. Twitch users will definitely understand it Kappa  :D