UltraWide Festival 2015

Damn, awesome entry! And here I thought I have a chance at making it to the top 10 :D

Should've color corrected my entry, but what's done is done!

Hey don't sweat it. I rushed that on a Sunday night so it looks kind of grainy. And yes, I did try to make a video but it went over time.

Most of the videos that were really cool on youtube were 31 seconds (youtube's rounding up to nearest minute btw).

Quote me if you make a post and make it funny (i'll enjoy it).

- Tyler Colvin

Hey don't sweat it. I rushed that on a Sunday night so it looks kind of grainy. And yes, I did try to make a video but it went over time.

Most of the videos that were really cool on youtube were 31 seconds (youtube's rounding up to nearest minute btw).

Quote me if you make a post and make it funny (i'll enjoy it).

- Tyler Colvin

Already posted it at page 17, but I think I'll post it again here.

Not really as good as yours, but I did my best.

I hope this isnt to far down the page to not get noticed.

#UltraWideFestival, #DreamSetup

"This is a bad idea"

I mean.. Yes I could post this somewhere specific but I just thought I made a cool video and dont know where exactly I should post it...

Here ya go !

Let me know what you think !

This setup is far from a dream PC. for example the HDD's are salvaged laptop drives.

Here is my entry Linus. Everything in the video was made by me , or a member of my group ! I put a lot of time ( and sweat because it was hot here ) to do this video !! Enjoy !

Do not post it here. 

it's in the video description, he even says it in the video, it boggles my mind that people still dont read the discription.

post-21562-0-07953100-1442474610.jpg

Post your entry here : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/447198-ultrawide-festival-2015/

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Do not post it here. 

it's in the video description, he even says it in the video, it boggles my mind that people still dont read the discription.

I know its in the video description , I posted it there, I just wanted to post it somewhere because I thought it was pretty cool. If its not in the right area as ''A video I think is cool'' the mods will just remove it and im fine with that.

I know its in the video description , I posted it there, I just wanted to post it somewhere because I thought it was pretty cool. If its not in the right area as ''A video I think is cool'' the mods will just remove it and im fine with that.

post it in off-topic next time and it's not recommended as posting your videos of your own channel as it's self advertising which is also against COC.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I mean.. Yes I could post this somewhere specific but I just thought I made a cool video and dont know where exactly I should post it...

Here ya go !

Let me know what you think !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKjZQfDu_g

Bro that's dope as fuck, decided to look at some other entries and had a nice cringe session, hope you win at least a ultrawide moniter.

post it in off-topic next time and it's not recommended as posting your videos of your own channel as it's self advertising which is also against COC.

Thanks for the info , Greatly apreciated ! Thanks for letting me know if was against COC.

Bro that's dope as fuck, decided to look at some other entries and had a nice cringe session, hope you win at least a ultrawide moniter.

hahaha , Thanks man ! Means a lot from a Veteran haha !

Do not post it here. 

attachicon.gifsdsd.JPG

Post your entry here : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/447198-ultrawide-festival-2015/

Nice black background. What browser are you using? and are you using any scripts/addons to accomplish this?

This is too op, I cant compete. Time to devise a new plan.

(I have no musical talent...)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Nice black background. What browser are you using? and are you using any scripts/addons to accomplish this?

1)

post-21562-0-23849500-1442476470.jpg

but that is too black for my taste, so i use custom night theme by the one of the LTT mods

2) 

Unofficial Night Theme 3.0
Developer: colonel_mortis
Support: Firefox, Firefox for Android, Safari, Chrome , Opera (NOTE: The day theme must be enabled as a basis for this theme)
Development Stage: Released, in active development
An unofficial night theme that should support all features of the forum and is being actively updated with your feedback.
IPB4 Support: Unsupported

BE SURE to use DARK theme fixer if you use night them as people copy pasting stuff cant be seen 

Dark Theme Fixer
Developer: colonel_mortis
GitHub (source, issues and pull requests): https://github.com/s...e Fixer.user.js
Development stage: Released, no current planned updates
This script is designed to alleviate the main problem that many users have when they use the dark theme - people sometimes set their text colour too dark. This script will change any dark text colour to white and any light text backgrounds to none to try and make the dark theme more usable.
IPB4 Support: Supported (update required)

you can find all the cool scripts here : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/193630-complete-list-of-forum-addons-scripts-apps-etc/

Wombo

Chrome extension 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-skin-for-youtube/bfeknfgchonpnofdjokchhdhdnddhglm?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

goes well with youtube center dev build

https://github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCenter/wiki/Developer-Version

KHVwbCB.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

i like how you remind us of the kitchen

I though it would be a great Hommage to the original kitchen. RIP OG KITCHEN !

This is too op, I cant compete. Time to devise a new plan.

(I have no musical talent...)

hahaha thanks man ! Find your talent, Exploit it until it makes money... or wins computer displays.

The concept looks good, but what can you improve on that setup?

After all, there is a chance that you will win the Dream PC and then you need somewhere to spend the price money, that is not completly stupid.

And between, it sound like you are cutting the song short (lack of ending).

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

The concept looks good, but what can you improve on that setup?

After all, there is a chance that you will win the Dream PC and then you need somewhere to spend the price money, that is not completly stupid.

And between, it sound like you are cutting the song short (lack of ending).

I can improve a lot, Of course its a great setup , But I recently quit my job to start making videos and produce music for people. and as good as a 5930k sounds with a 290x , it still struggles for 4k video editing or 3d compositing. Also , I still run a single 1080p display. As for the dream SETUP , I would augment the number of cores and GPU's for better live preview of projects im working on , get a better pair of nearfield studio monitors Pump the ram to 128gb (4k really eats up ram on preview ) and storage ( on a 256 boot drive ) get a better display or 2 ( obviously ), Better Sound card. Backup systems ( mine is terrible right now.. ) and a few other things here and there ( USB/Periferals/etc). So yeah, Always room for improvement , and it would be great if I could start a youtube channel and maybe be financially stable again. 

As for the song, Yeah... that 30 second limit really was the deciding factor , had to tweak the tempo for me to fit an exact number of bars in it , a shame i didnt get to talk about the issues of my computer could of made it funnier ( raid too slow because of cheap Mobo , boot issues , temperature issues , display port disconnecting Randomly ETC )

Thanks for the input !