UltraWide Festival 2015

If we are talking production, then of course that setup has room for improvement.

When it comes to the song, so could you have made it work.

On limited time projects, so do you have to be more precise on what you want to highlight or it will end up a mess.

You could replace a few lines in the song and still not lose the overall "story".

And as for starting a youtube channel. Its not something I would have based my income on, as it can take months, if not years, before it pays decent for the time you put into it.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

I mean.. Yes I could post this somewhere specific but I just thought I made a cool video and dont know where exactly I should post it...

Here ya go !

Let me know what you think !

Looks cool dude.

I don't get why people are questioning you on how it can be improved though as I thought the prizes were for  LG Ultrawides and one  winner for the Dream setup so just because someone has an awesome PC doesn't mean they have an awesome monitor which mean they can still enter right?

I mean my PC is a Dream as it get at this moment of time i7 5960X, 64gb Ram, Titan X SLI, m.2 2gb/s boot drive, 4 x Samsung 850 Evo's 250gb in raid 0 and 4TB x2 WD Blues SSHD's

But my monitor absolutely sucks 16:10 1680x1050 60hz but from what I'm hearing I wouldn't be able to enter because of my PC

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Im voting for him .

if i cant win the competition , might as well help another fellow win the dammn thing.

(⌐■_■) 

If we are talking production, then of course that setup has room for improvement.

When it comes to the song, so could you have made it work.

On limited time projects, so do you have to be more precise on what you want to highlight or it will end up a mess.

You could replace a few lines in the song and still not lose the overall "story".

And as for starting a youtube channel. Its not something I would have based my income on, as it can take months, if not years, before it pays decent for the time you put into it.

Of course, it will take time , meanwhile , I will keep shooting for other people/ producing for others ! :D ! as for the music , I tried, but at some point , you lose the aspect of it being a song , and it becomes a spec sheet , hence the reason I cut some stuff but i understand your point fully !. and also to me , Flow is very important so chosing the the proper amounts of syllables for it to sound good was tricky. also didnt want to post this on the 25th.

Looks cool dude.

I don't get why people are questioning you on how it can be improved though as I thought the prizes were for  LG Ultrawides and one  winner for the Dream setup so just because someone has an awesome PC doesn't mean they have an awesome monitor which mean they can still enter right?

I mean my PC is a Dream as it get at this moment of time i7 5960X, 64gb Ram, Titan X SLI, m.2 2gb/s boot drive, 4 x Samsung 850 Evo's 250gb in raid 0 and 4TB x2 WD Blues SSHD's

But my monitor absolutely sucks 16:10 1680x1050 60hz but from what I'm hearing I wouldn't be able to enter because of my PC

They talk about a dream PC. im sure you'd love an extra titan or 2 , maybe 2 - 3 ultrawides sprinkled in the mix ? haha , season the whole thing with a watercooling setup an intel 750 series 1,2 tb and a UpDesk ... not thats a slightly better dish.

I'm entering for the 10k PC. if I get an ultrawide on the way up, great ! 

Of course, it will take time , meanwhile , I will keep shooting for other people/ producing for others ! :D ! as for the music , I tried, but at some point , you lose the aspect of it being a song , and it becomes a spec sheet , hence the reason I cut some stuff but i understand your point fully !. and also to me , Flow is very important so chosing the the proper amounts of syllables for it to sound good was tricky. also didnt want to post this on the 25th.

They talk about a dream PC. im sure you'd love an extra titan or 2 , maybe 2 - 3 ultrawides sprinkled in the mix ? haha , season the whole thing with a watercooling setup an intel 750 series 1,2 tb and a UpDesk ... not thats a slightly better dish.

I'm entering for the 10k PC. if I get an ultrawide on the way up, great ! 

I'm quite happy with my PC but I really need a new monitor lol at the moment I'm using a HP w2207 which is 8 years old now and it turns it's self off whilst I'm gaming or video/photo editing which gets so annoying and then it takes 10 power button presses to get it to come back on. So I would love one of those Ultrawides :P 

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I'm quite happy with my PC but I really need a new monitor lol at the moment I'm using a HP w2207 which is 8 years old now and it turns it's self off whilst I'm gaming or video/photo editing which gets so annoying and then it takes 10 power button presses to get it to come back on. So I would love one of those Ultrawides :P

Ohh wait , Are these the ones that rotate to portrait ? with a weird pedastol !! I HAD ONE UP UNTIL 2 YEARS AGO ! TN AS HELL , SO BAD VIEWING ANGLES, I CRINGE FOR YOU MY FRIEND ! 

Ohh wait , Are these the ones that rotate to portrait ? with a weird pedastol !! I HAD ONE UP UNTIL 2 YEARS AGO ! TN AS HELL , SO BAD VIEWING ANGLES, I CRINGE FOR YOU MY FRIEND ! 

Yep that's the one it's not the worst TN panel I have ever used but it is a Glossy screen so even viewing from straight you don't get a perfect view if you have a light on in the room lol

Custom PC:

#UltraWideFestival, #DreamSetup

Dat fish tho xD

Custom PC:

I have watch all the videos in order to create this :) I hope you guys enjoy it. I tried my best to use all the crazy vids of linus, but 30 seconds is just not long enough. I think I am still going to refine this a little. THinking more gunshots, and better timing on the end. I would also like to get break up a few parts down further, so I can add more content.  I just been editing for like 12 hours, and really need to go over it critically before i submit it to the website. I would love any input, or recommendations thanks  -J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NssJyq0OCQ&feature=youtu.be

____________HACK THE PLANET________________

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Here is my entry Linus. Everything in the video was made by me , or a member of my group ! I put a lot of time ( and sweat because it was hot here ) to do this video !! Enjoy !

Have you seen BoJack Horseman? 

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Is this how all in one PC's are born?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnXkqcUnQx4&feature=youtu.be

I like the approach my favourite vid so far kind of reminded me of the superfun video with the Olly :)

Custom PC:

Have you seen BoJack Horseman? 

Holy Shit , The synth we used sounds almost the same + the freaking visuals/colors ! Good eye man ! I didnt even realise ! This is nuts , Always loved the show , I guess it creeped into my mind while making this ! 

My entry, a short film.

#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Thats actually super creative !

https://youtu.be/3htZYRK5Yt4

#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Specs:

2 gig ram

320 gig hard drive

AMD Athlon II X2 250u 1.00GHz 2MB Desktop OEM CPU (not cool)

270v power supply

.so as you can see this kinda sucks

Speaks for itself

https://youtu.be/YeBMpEf3VRc

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

Here's my entry for Ultrawide Festival 2015. Help me Linustechtips, you're my only hope.

lol still better than what I have though.

Here's my Entry

i spent quite a lot time making this.

(animation, audio tweaking, editing, etc.)

Oh my gosh! This is so good man!  I am guessing you used After Effects?