UltraWide Festival 2015

This is how the new LG monitor would look on my desk VS the cold reality with some twitch emotes :D hope u like it. Twitch users will definitely understand it Kappa :D

this is my video i hope you like it, leave your thoughts on the video please, i would like to know what you guys think even if i dont win.  it would be super dope if i do though!

Does anyone know if you can upload more than 30 seconds? My video is hitting in the 40s with the editing. I tweeted at linus last night but he hasent responded yet.

Nope. 30 seconds MAX. Sorry 'bout that.

My submission, Killed by the British Weather (RIP Jennifer):

https://youtu.be/5xbpK-AtJcE

I hope you enjoy. It is supposed to be a silent film because hitfilm 3 wouldn't accept dolby audio unless you paid extra, so I decided to do it like this.

Good luck everyone else. Also go check out the anime club - heaven society on the forum  :)

#UltraWideFestival, #UltraWide, #DreamSetup

Lol

*reserved*

System i7-8700k  MSI GTX1080 32GB GSkill  TridentZ ASUS 370-E 1TB WD Black, 256 GB Samsung M.2 SSD,  256 GB Samsung SSD Evo Windows 10

I really wish I had a decent camera to try this out. Such a shame. :(

Good luck to all those that enter!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hello everyone, this is my video entry for the UltraWide Festival 2015 Contest:

Hope you guys enjoyed watching it and best of luck to all who entered!

#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Does anyone know if you can upload more than 30 seconds? My video is hitting in the 40s with the editing. I tweeted at linus last night but he hasent responded yet.

I saw a tweet he did, said the limit was strict

It's hard to be creative. So, I copy Linustectips. I hope this can make you laugh.

And good luck for everyone. :D

my entery #UltrawideFestival : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3EYip-SnE

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Here it is, hope you all enjoy. Wish it could've been longer than 30 seconds because we had a huge story line but couldn't fit it all in. All well.