Useless/bad (tech) products people actually buy

ZoZubin

Sometimes I see people walking around with these gadgets that you just shouldn't buy. The iPod shuffle for instance. I mean for $50 you can have a much better mp3 player with a decent screen.

Still can't believe people buy the iPod shuffle. Just can't believe it. What is wrong with those people?!

Inb4 all apple products...

From EXPREIENCE I think Razer mice, Keyboards, headsets and one of their mouse pads are sub par in build quality...

I can't recommend (I've gone through 2 Razer mice, 2 keyboards, 2 Headsets, and my mouse  pad is literally falling apart. )

*cough* *cough* Beats

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

SSHD's (Desktop)

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Sometimes I see people walking around with these gadgets that you just shouldn't buy. The iPod shuffle for instance. I mean for $50 you can have a much better mp3 player with a decent screen.

Still can't believe people buy the iPod shuffle. Just can't believe it. What is wrong with those people?!

But the Shuffle makes perfect sense.....

its a tiny light music player, great for going to the gym with, good battery life, great sound, built in clip is great when your cycling shorts dont have pockets etc - its not designed as a primary music player, has great features like VoiceOver and its gorgeous and well made....

its also cheap and works well with with somebody on the existing Apple eco system....

So.. yeah

Almost ANY product can be explained in logical manner if you think about the end user 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its a tiny light music player, great for going to the gym with, good battery life, great sound, built in clip is great when your cycling shorts dont have pockets etc - its not designed as a primary music player, has great features like VoiceOver and its gorgeous and well made....

its also cheap and works well with with somebody on the existing Apple eco system....

So.. yeah

Almost ANY product can be explained in logical manner if you think about the end user 

If you put it that way. I argue that you can have all that and more for a cheaper price.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Inb4 all apple products...

From EXPREIENCE I think Razer mice, Keyboards, headsets and one of their mouse pads are sub par in build quality...

I can't recommend (I've gone through 2 Razer mice, 2 keyboards, 2 Headsets, and my mouse  pad is literally falling apart. )

My Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition has treated me well since Black Friday last year. No issues what so ever.

I'm planning on getting a K70 RGB later this year though for Brown Switches and rainbow lighting

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Skullcandy headphones (Other than the Skullcandy SLYR)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

If you put it that way. I argue that you can have all that and more for a cheaper price.

I am just saying its not useless or bad

Skullcandy headphones (Other than the Skullcandy SLYR)

This. and well just ANY shitty headphones, come on! if you love music get something good on your ears!! especially if you can afford Skullcandy/beats etc 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So.. yeah

No it's just a horrible product. and besides being in the Apple eco system is a mistake on it's own. So buying an iPod shuffle is letting Apple steal more money from you because "your already in the eco system".

It's like ordering expensive hamburger. and then get a small hamburger that leaves you still hungry. So then you'll just buy another expensive hamburger to be less hungry because, well you already had one. Yeah great.

No it's just a horrible product. and besides being in the Apple eco system is a mistake on it's own. So buying an iPod shuffle is just expanding your money-suck-up system?

I 100% categorically disagree, but i don't want to clog up the thread with an argument so Ill just shh

Wtf? is that just a random adapter that doesnt do anything? haha thats amazing

I am just saying its not useless or bad

This. and well just ANY shitty headphones, come on! if you love music get something good on your ears!! especially if you can afford Skullcandy/beats etc 

its useless with other things on the market

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

It converts DVI to VGA, it does something :)

Oh I see all the 1 stars are people trying to do it the other way around haha

its useless with other things on the market

It plays music and does 100% as intended and does a good job...so its useful

A chocolate fireplace.. that is useless

Wtf? is that just a random adapter that doesnt do anything? haha thats amazing

Yup.  :D The sad thing is, there's like tens or hundreds of different models on Amazon. I like and dislike reading the 1-star reviews on them.

Yup.  :D The sad thing is, there's like tens or hundreds of different models on Amazon. I like and dislike reading the 1-star reviews on them.

Nah its people that are idiots using it the wrong way