How do you feel about console peasants?

Overkilled

I watch videos comparing pc and console graphics and reading the comments they're just retarded "oh my ps4 can run 60 fps, 4k ultra settings when PS4 doesnt support 4k and there is no ultra setting, the average PC guy will reply explaining how he should be in a Looney bin

post-196573-0-40204500-1441602820.jpeg

And the console peasant would reply something like my ps4 was only $400 pound and its faster than $2000 computers why would anyone even spend that much on a computer the human eye can only see 24 fps

*facepalm.

Im too tired to care if this thread is locked whateva I do what I want

I mean, we're the pure race! Why are they even on this planet? We should exterminate them all.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I like yer attitude.

I don't even care anymore. Console fags will always be console fags until they grow some balls. I have friends who play on a console but they don't argue about it.

blackshades on

*Whatever floats your goat.*

I wanna punch them in the face and snap their necks.

I honestly hate the PC Mustard Race people more because of the elitism, there are idiots on console but then again PC has idiots as well. It's all about personal preference.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I dont understand this whole console vs PC debate. It's their money, let them use it how they want. All the members of the "PC Master Race" are always condescending assholes who think they're better than everyone. Yeah I like my PC, and I understand that it has advantages, but Jesus Christ that doesnt mean you have to act like a dick to everyone else about it

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Ignorance is bliss I have Xbox one but I'm not a fag about it I just wish PC was the dominate platform the game developers put more effort into PC games instead of sexism best ports

I dont understand this whole console vs PC debate. It's their money, let them use it how they want. All the members of the "PC Master Race" claim they're superior, but are always condescending assholes who think they're better than everyone. Yeah I like my PC, but that doesnt mean you have to act like a dick to everyone else

I don't go out my way to say I'm/were better than everyone else but when I see idiots like that roaming the internet something has to be done

I feel sorry for them.

Good God what have you done to Demi in you avatar

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Generally less poisonous and irritating than the PC gaming community.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

They are allowed to enjoy there platform, but if they talk shit about how there 400$ black box is better then my 1000$ rig then I will say no your wrong in most aspects and then end the conversation so we don't become mortal enemies.

and then the console guys says actually there's no difference because you can only see 24 fps anyway

I don't go out my way to say I'm/were better than everyone else but when I see idiots like that roaming the internet something has to be done

And that's perfectly fine. If they have views on PC's that are obviously misjudged, it's fine to correct them. What pisses me off is the people who go around acting superior and berating all people who don't use PC's. Acting like that doesnt make you any better than the Xbox or PS4 owners you're making fun of. 

And that's perfectly fine. If they have views on PC's that are obviously misjudged, it's fine to correct them. What pisses me off is the people who go around acting superior and berating all people who don't use PC's. Acting like that doesnt make you any better than the Xbox or PS4 owners you're making fun of.

tbh though a good mouse and keyboard is far superior to any controller besides from like racing games and you can connect your controller to your PC for that so its a win/win situation