I need serious players, mge,dmg or le

arronleeds

I'm currently at MGE, I was DMG but my pathetic team mates can't listen to instructions and have just got me a two game losing streak, the second game i carried so hard 37-16 but lost because the rest can't aim and did 15-27 and low scores.

Im looking for serious players who play properly and don't troll, you need to be from the eu, speak English and also have teamspeak, my steam name is jarhead, my pic is the guy from the big band theory with the words "idontbilivit", il be on tomorrow if you add me.

Don't care if you're a smurf aslong as you are good.

edit- steam profile to add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067297141/

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Oh enough of insulting your own team mates. 

Two losses isn't even bad and you're getting angry at your team mates? Grow up. 

Here's something to everyone who's like this. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh enough of insulting your own team mates. 

Two losses isn't even bad and you're getting angry at your team mates? Grow up. 

Here's something to everyone who's like this. 

I am about to go make an account to upvote this again.

Also OP please watch the entire thing. After that watch this.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"