Saints Row 4 Million Dollar Edition (Yes, that's REAL CASH)

YeroJero

But Hey a car is a car.

If I had a million to blow on this I would probably buy this in a heart beat but sadly I don't have that kind of money.

If I had a million dollars to blow I think I would still just buy the standard game :). Allot of the stuff on that list does just not appeal to me (in the imaginary scenario in which I have that money I mean) .  

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

it was in the general discussion

i searched in  Technews

its his fault

It's not his fault. You should have searched there as well. It doesn't mean cause it's posted there the thread isn't valid. You should better watch your tone.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Yeah I haven't yet found a way to search the entire forum, so that tends to happen. Oh well whatever

You can search the entire forum by using the search bar while in the main forum page.

I would rather just buy an Aventador Roadster, 458 Italia, and Continental GT for that type of money.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

To be serious, that might actually be a deal, as the space flight ALONE probably is worth a hefty briefcase full of money. The lambo is just crazy, the prius and 1 year of insurance (do i need to say anything?), and that full size replica dubstep gun, I have no clue as to what it is. I remember that one racing game that costs around 200-300k because it came with a real F1 (I think) car.  So,what about people in Australia and other countries in which this game is banned? If someone, yes, someone decides to buy this there, how would it work?

It wouldn't be an F1 car because those cost Millions of dollars.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I want to see an unboxing

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I would get it but I don't need plastic surgery ( I already look perfect) :}

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is really awesome, if I won the lotto I'd buy it....it is like a vacation.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

This is really worth it who doesn't want to his game a Lamborgini Galardo XD

RTX2070OC 

Well, it came with something like a car either way.

It could've been a Caparo T1, those look like F1 cars and are around 300,000-350,000 USD.

You get a lot for the money... And a million isnt *that* much.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

$250,000 for the space flight - Oh if you're interested in booking a space flight, here is the link.

*Game sold seperatly

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

You get a lot for the money... And a million isnt *that* much.

You're twelve, and a million dollars doesnt sound that much? I know. I was your age once. Trust me. It's a lot. :P

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Actually you would save money as that space thing costs more then million i would have thought. o and bragging rights.

Now with private companies (or whatever they're called), trips to space are possible at around 100,000-500,000.

Edit: Woops. Someone already posted something like this.

Shut up, and take my money!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

You're twelve, and a million dollars doesnt sound that much? I know. I was your age once. Trust me. It's a lot. :P

I knows its a lot, but its not like an unthinkable sum

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Don't tell me someone's actually going to justify spending that much on a game!?! Most of the stuff going along with it isn't even linked to SR4. It would probably be worth it if they included a few shares from the company too just to sweeten things up and a replica of any SR4 vehicle of the buyers choice to make it truly priceless.

PC in Profile

Imagine that the guy (or girl) buys this, and the DVD is scratched?  He'd have to take it back along with all of the other items since it is part of the same SKU. :P

I'll probably get this on the next steam summer sale, hopefully it goes like 90% off or something.

Still $100,000 man

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Thought that you couldn't do better than Grid 2 with their track day car and racing lessons DLC

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

a million dollars?? Better invest it to make more million...

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Hehe I didn't really like saint row but since I got it with th most recent humble bundle, I kinda like the crazyness of it :D

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3