So Why Is Windows "The best" in some peoples eyes?

Pooherino ツ

i love OS X! i don't know why more people don't switch.

knowing the people on this forums they are to baised because of linus's opinions, cuse of the price or the fact it's prebuilt.

in overall, normal people see apple laptops as a luxury product and dont want to gamble on it.

@Pooherino ツ

Personally no ahte against windows or OSX both work pretty well, windows for gaming and OSX for practical applications if you ask me.

If it wasn't for the majority of software availibility for me(arr) I would ahve switched already to full OSX or a nice linux distro.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

ITS NNOT TITTLE STEALING. OMG. READ THE POST NOOOUUUUUBB

Can you not caps please?   Anyways, there's my answer :)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

knowing the people on this forums they are to baised because of linus's opinions, cuse of the price or the fact it's prebuilt.

in overall, normal people see apple laptops as a luxury product and dont want to gamble on it.

@Pooherino ツ

Personally no ahte against windows or OSX both work pretty well, windows for gaming and OSX for practical applications if you ask me.

If it wasn't for the majority of software availibility for me(arr) I would ahve switched already to full OSX or a nice linux distro.

yeah i guess.

Right now there is two things, software support and familiarity

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Compatibility for the programs I use. No other reason.

@Pooherino ツ

Yeah honestly I dont hate. Ive been using windows all my life and I know how it works I know how to trouble shoot and Im just used to it. But I do have an iphone 6+ and I like iOS better than Andriod. So I guess u can say I enjoy the beest of both worlds

Deliberately inciting a flame war is obviously not on. Locked.

HTTP/2 203