So Why Is Windows "The best" in some peoples eyes?

Pooherino ツ

Like I dont get it, I hate Windows, I always closes mine and have the curtains closed. I like aritficial lights, I hate natural sunlight from out side. And random people peeping in while they walk pass my house. ZERO PRIVACY.

Anyways, make this post blow up :)

.... not sure if Windows or windows..

But I kinda like Windows because it works with what I do.

I like windows because they bring light to my life

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Windows is love, Windows is lyfe. - that more or less

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

They're used to it, their programs work on it and it's easy to do everything on it.

Could you not with the clickbait titles

It's dirty business on YouTube and it's dirtier here

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 1000 posts

They're used to it, their programs work on it and it's easy to do everything on it.

you guys don't get it?? not a click bait its a satire. Since I found the Apple post so funny

don't h8 the clickb8. just appreci8.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

10/10 couldn't care less

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I like to be naked in my window and start winking at poeple

OMG where do u live ill drive pass there rn

It's dirty and underhanded.

Don't deny the truth.

Yeah, pretty damn dirty. I remember a guy said in his title "can the 980 Ti run Hearthstone on 1080p??" or something stupid like that and he only titled it like that for the clickb8

Dunno about you but "Is Windows" =/= "Are Windows"

It would've still been very clickbaity but at least it would've made sense

Me no good Engrish. No habla igles. Je non parle angleis.

you guys don't get it?? not a click bait its a satire. Since I found the Apple post so funny

the sad part is that the apple thread was meant for serious discussion but it got raided by mindless haters and trolls.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Pure convenience. But, as you might suspect, that comes with security implications, especially if it's used massively (like old Android versions on your 2-year old phone.)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

i love OS X! i don't know why more people don't switch.

the sad part is that the apple thread was meant for serious discussion but it got raided by mindless haters and trolls.

Exactly! So we should hate on that post with this post, not criticizing about click bait lol

i love OS X! i don't know why more people don't switch.

OMG ME TOOOO!! I love apple I eat them everyday. Very Healthy Lots of Vitamin C

Title stealing anyone?

The only reason that I like Windows is that you can actually play games on it and that most programs that everyone uses are for it (Office word, etc).

I prefer Linux, but that's just me.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Far more API support, so just about everything works on it.  

Pure convenience. But, as you might suspect, that comes with security implications, especially if it's used massively (like old Android versions on your 2-year old phone.)

OMGGGGGG U GUY ARE FAN BOYS. Read the post and get out the here fan boys :o lol im jk

Title stealing anyone?

The only reason that I like Windows is that you can actually play games on it and that most programs that everyone uses are for it (Office word, etc).

I prefer Linux, but that's just me.

ITS NNOT TITTLE STEALING. OMG. READ THE POST NOOOUUUUUBB