Dropping the soap

Bloodyvalley

Would it be better to bring body soap (the liquid one) instead of a bar of soap?

I have to take a shower in the men's room for the first time today and I was wondering which would be better

Radox liquid soap is nice. and Nivia men.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Would it be better to bring body soap (the liquid one) instead of a bar of soap?

I have to take a shower in the men's room for the first time today and I was wondering which would be better

Get an all-in-one cleanser for your body, hair and face. DONT BRING YOUR WHOLE BATHROOM! HAHAHA  :lol:

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Why do you  HAVE to?

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Why the heck should it matter? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Are there not individual booths? Also who uses soap bars these days? I haven't used a soap bar since I was like 9 years old.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

This is a joke right? Just in case,  it very unlikely that you're gonna get raped, and even if you do drop a bar of soap, you can just crouch to pick it up, you don't have to bend over and spread your ass for everyone. Soap bars are better for when you're not at home I think (just in case a bottle opens in your bag or something), just don't share it.

doesnt matter, just be sure to eat spicy the night before and let some farts fly so they know to watch out.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I only use liquid and I think that bars are weird in the shower.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

+1 for the all-in-one cleaner

And forget about all this nervousness. Inappropriate rape jokes aside, no one in there will be any more interested in looking at dude junk than you are. Just take care of business and get to class. They don't have anything you haven't seen, you don't have anything they haven't seen.

Don't drop the soap and u gucci!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Lol haven't used bar soap in years!!! I would use the liquid stuff just because i prefer it but either one doesn't matter, no one is going to rape you lol.

What exactly are you worried about?

It's gym class, not prison. You won't be raped if you drop the soap. Even a gay guy wouldn't rape you, even if you bent over and showed him your ass.

As for the inconvenience of dropping the soap, sure it could fall out of your hands easier. But then you just crouch down and pick it up. Bend your knees and keep your torso upright.

As others have mentioned, you can buy soap that has a hand-rope built into it.

Alternatively, you can buy a bottle of Body Wash. It's entirely up to you which you use.

Just decide what's more valuable - convenience of a soap bottle (they are easier to handle without dropping), convenience of a soap bar (Easier and more efficient to apply without special tools - eg: a cloth, sponge, or "Loufa" (Aka "bath puff")), which method you naturally prefer, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)