tor not working correctly i either have to add the (.city) or the link time out?

saiftech

so whenever i use tor and use a link say rgergergergbegergreg.onion  it times out and doesn't work however if i type rgergergergbegergreg.onion.city then it works, but when I'm in that website a lot of links are listed but when i click one of the link it says 

This is a rotten onion.

Under United States jurisdiction we are unable to relay to: rgergergergbegergreg.onion

and it shows this monster onion cartoon image

this does not happen with my desktop it only happens with both of my laptops I'm not sure why?

is there anyway around it

if you have no idea what the problem is then please give me a link to there forum and maybe theres an admin there that can help but if you guys know a solution around this then please tell me think you

so whenever i use tor and use a link say rgergergergbegergreg.onion  it times out and doesn't work however if i type rgergergergbegergreg.onion.city then it works, but when I'm in that website a lot of links are listed but when i click one of the link it says 

This is a rotten onion.

Under United States jurisdiction we are unable to relay to: rgergergergbegergreg.onion

and it shows this monster onion cartoon image

this does not happen with my desktop it only happens with both of my laptops I'm not sure why?

is there anyway around it

if you have no idea what the problem is then please give me a link to there forum and maybe theres an admin there that can help but if you guys know a solution around this then please tell me think you

Why you usin' Tor son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Why you usin' Tor son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

school? :)

school? :)

pfffffftttt, no one uses tor for school

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Why you usin' Tor son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

child-care............

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

guys can you just tell me how to fix this problem please

why would you need to use for child care?

its a joke, refetring to all the child p#$& on the deep web

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600