How to setup one wireless network on a large property?

Looking for help. I'm half informed and need guidance on details.

My family has a large events venue, mainly for weddings, and people have been constantly asking about the WiFi. Since it's been a few years, they now want to install something repeaters so that all 3 acres of the property will work under a single SSID.

Right now, they have a decent wireless AC router in the main building, but that's it. I see these wireless access points looking helpful:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-ali...

Those use power over ethernet (POE), which seems great. But will a normal home wireless ac router send power to the POE access points?  It needs to be POE because we're not going to just do wireless extender4s.

Also, I want to be sure that there is no need for users to do anything other than connect once. That is, if they walk 1,000 fee across the property, I want it to dynamically switch from one access point to the other without users having to do anything. Any solution that requires going into the wireless menu at all - whether for switching networks or entering passwords again - will not be suitable. Events are too crazy to deal with WiFi issues. So it just needs to work if we give the WiFi password out.

Simplicity, speed, and reliability are the most important things.

well, what you do is have several access points spread out across the area that support "zero handoff"

for power over ethernet theres two solutions.

the first is the "quick and dirty" option, where you get every incoming ethernet cable from the access points, and plug them all in a power over ethernet provider thingy (usually comes with the access point) and then plug those into the wall, and into a switch, which leads into the router.

the "professional" solution is to get a power over ethernet switch with plenty of power and ports for all the access points, and plug the incoming ethernet cables into that, followed by plugging that switch's uplink port into the router.

both of those are followed up by configuring the access points and the zero handoff, which i cant help you with, because i'm not rich enough to have that kind of hardware. (i cri evritim.)

Try ddwrt and assign them all as the same ssid. Should switch pretty well

Honestly, this is what I'd use...

http://amzn.com/w/32GF0HB2DO2DN

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

There are some good ap's by Ubiquity. Their broadband stuff is not for general wifi though. Look at their normal AP's though.

My native language is C++

The unifi stuff is great, we have just done a a customers office and warehouse with 6 off them with a POE Switch.

Unifi also now also do the managment I the cloud which is great for us to manage external setups. You just adopt the AP's into your created networks, one of the simplest setups to do with AP's. 

In testing all we had was a couple of prolonged pings on swapping AP's walking around, but works like a dream.