LOL, i just found something interesting...

NARAKU_KAT

I apologize if someone's time is being lost by reading my post, but i find it very cool, it looks great and i didn't know it was there until now; one of the very first "Pc Hacks" i learned back in my childhood that still makes me look like such a pro in front of my friends, is navigating through any open program by pressing Alt+Tab instead of looking for them in the taskbar and using mouse to open it as mortals do, the discovery came when  i pressed the "windows" key instead of "Alt" (first time i've ever missed the Alt key)...and the result was pretty satisfying this looks more impressive than my usual "trick" and i think i'll use it to pick up bitches from now on. :D

post-42167-0-17409800-1440545900_thumb.j

Don't get mad, get even...

Most people literally hate that feature of Windows 8

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

This has always been around for ages just no used it because it's much easier to just click on the icon instead of scrolling through that.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

I hate it :)

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

That's something pretty unexpected since it looks cool, mine is Win7 BTW.

This is a feature of Windows 7, but the blind hate is amusing because you can't do this in 8.

giphy.gif

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I never found this useful.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

@OP Mind sharing that background with me?

Sure thing, i like to find people who appreciate Yandere girls beauty :3

post-42167-0-88431200-1440546854_thumb.j

post-42167-0-88431200-1440546854_thumb.j

I thought it was a cute feature the first time I found it, but not something I'm gonna use regularly.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Even Microsoft's best operating system had this feature! In fact it was introduced in Windows Vista! (Vista is not that bad guys :P)

A9PT4kM.jpg

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

I never found this useful.

It certainly isn't and would probably kill most of my coworkers Pc's since the poor creatures have only crappy mobile Pentium and Celeron CPU's, and aero desktop has proven to be quite a challenge for those things.

Even Microsoft's best operating system had this feature! In fact it was introduced in Windows Vista! (Vista is not that bad guys :P)

I feel kinda ashamed for not having figured it out before... :v

I prefer using the little preview popups on the taskbar.

OR, just having multiple windows across multiple monitors. Since I'm not a single monitor peasant.

#MultiMonitorMAsterRace

#DesktopMasterRace

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

thanks for showing me this

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2c7e5712c990ea100f2ce2a63fe6539b.png

This is a feature of Windows 7, but the blind hate is amusing because you can't do this in 8.

Oh I thought you could do this in Windows 8 with the Win key and tab or something... maybe I'm just thinking of my Windows 7 installation

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Gone in windows 10 ): Win+tab is the new ALT+Tab as I just learned :/

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Fun fact, you can use that feature to test refresh rates, I know I did when I overclocked my monitor to 75Hz, and there was a difference when compared to 60Hz.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

That was feature in Vista...? And before that it was feature on both Mac OS and Linux. In Vista I had Aero turned off because it was just that feature. In Win7 I have some of Aero features turned off but I like the preview bit. Here's oldie video mocking Vista:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv