The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

I'm sure I've forgotten something but these will have to do

For me it's one of three, I don't really remember the amount of pain for each of them as they were all when I was around 8-9 and I'm now 20.

Option 1: Was during recess, I was playing on a fort that has a metal ladder that you climb up, I lost my footing and fell off of the fort, normally that wouldn't be so bad, but I landed on the metal ladder nuts first effectively doing the splits (3-4 foot drop).

Option 2: Playing Rugby during school and having a stud go boot deep into my right leg between my shin and kneecap, I've had knee issues ever since in hindsight I should've taken the blood as a hint to not finish the game.

Option 3: Also during recess, I got pushed off a different larger fort and landed sideways on my right ankle, probably hasn't helped with my knee being bad. (20 or so foot drop) Are you noticing a pattern with my right leg getting injured?

Honourable mentions:
1-3 I was aged around 8-9
1: Hockey ball to the right knee.
2: Hockey ball to the right side of my right ankle 
3: Hockey ball to the left side of my right ankle
4: Last year the day before my birthday I rolled my right ankle on a hill and couldn't walk at all for a few days without help and walking was painful for a few weeks after that (weight was a contributing factor but it's much less of an issue now)  
5: Fell off of a ladder spine first onto my step brothers shoulder when I was 13-14 (2 foot drop onto the shoulder then 5 or so feet from shoulder to the floor)

Amazingly I've managed to never actually break a bone.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

When my mom used my pc

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A jalapeno direct contact with my eye ;-;

ouch, you should be thankful it wasn't a ghost pepper though

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I will add one that isn't the worst pain i've endured (See previous post on page 2 for that) But still pretty bad

A few years ago i fucked up my knee. And now it aches a lot when the weather changes. 

So i'm basically a walking bad weather detector..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I haven't really had much pain or damages (never broken a bone!) (Touchwood!)

Except from being rugby tackled down a set of stairs at my school.

But my dad accidentally stabbed one of these forks-taster-238947.png through his foot while gardening.

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Season 8 of Spongebob

JK, although that was painful.

Got shocked by an ancient CRT TV when plugging in a VCR. Could not breathe for 10 seconds.

kek although pet sitter pat is really bad

Damn, that must've hurt. Did it feel like you got tazed?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed without anesthetic or nitrous oxide and went a week without pain meds and eating nothing but jello and water for a week. It was the most miserable I've ever been.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

A jalapeno direct contact with my eye ;-;

dude I cut up a habanero pepper and forgot to wash my hands then I touched my eyeball, it was horrible.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

I'm not sure if the worst ever, but for a moment getting subjected to tear gas felt really bad.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

dude I cut up a habanero pepper and forgot to wash my hands then I touched my eyeball, it was horrible.

by direct contact the fucking pepper touched my eye.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I was running under an aircraft to prep it for a weather evacuation and I caught my head on an antenna. Split my head right down the middle knocking myself out and received staples, no pain medications because I couldn't fly on medication.

Optical migraines are pretty bad too but those can be stopped.

Oh boy, that, yes. 

Reminded me of the time I was playing tennis, and my friend decided to smack one right in my nuts from about 5 feet away. Was on the floor for about 10 minutes. 

I had a girl chase me after playing tennis and she hit me in my balls as hard as she could with a tennis racket. That hurt.

I got hit in the balls with a M1 garand's iron sight during ROTC practice. Once I got hit I fell on top of it pushing one testicle in my body. I had to go get it pulled out. I still hurts today sometimes.

I had a girl chase me after playing tennis and she hit me in my balls as hard as she could with a tennis racket. That hurt.

why was she chasing you?

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

"I like you as a friend" or legos.

/jk

I've actually survived with pretty small injuries. First off I've broken the bone in the right shoulder, I think its called clavitus or something, for atleast 4 times. Now I'm queued up for surgery, since it didn't heal properly. I hope it won't be painful.

Broken toe and my wrist few times. Most painful things must be a: falling on my back when I tried to make a 360 loop on a swing. I felt like I couldn't breath for like a minute but in reality its probably closer to like 15 sec. B: Tried to make a backflip from 5m diving pole and landing perfectly on my stomach. It was not nice, it felt like my intestents were in my mouth.

Disregard females, acquire currency

kek although pet sitter pat is really bad

Damn, that must've hurt. Did it feel like you got tazed?

To be honest, I've never been tazed before. So I cannot really compare.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Okay.

But it did hurt like a motherfucker, right?

Yes.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Mine was when I was playing Ruby league I was playing forward and some small backs jump on my back then a big forward came and tackled me from my side and me landing on my right arm made my right collar bone (clavicle) snapped, funny part it happened in the last 10 seconds of the game. Lucky me I didn't need surgery. 

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

why was she chasing you?

cause I hit a guy in the face with a tennis ball on purpose as a joke

cause I hit a guy in the face with a tennis ball on purpose as a joke

so she was his girlfriend/friend/sister/wife or just some random person who thought you were attacking him

Spoiler