The Battle - Mac vs. PC - A Challenge

I already said, that it was the CERN auditorium and also Cern has an official Mac Support ;)

No they don't, no scientist in the world users or supports apple, and I can proves this by closing my eyes and singing baa baa black sheep at the top of my voice while you post links to tech support for macs.

Because it seems to have been missed last time I posted a rib dig, :P  :P  :P :P  :P  :P  :P  :P   :ph34r:  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The good thing about Macs is they usually have fewer software problems.

The bad thing about Macs is that when they do have software problems you're screwed because all the techies know how to troubleshoot Windows for any problem you'll ever have, but not much for Macs.

Someone who's never actually used a Mac detected.

No they don't, no scientist in the world users or supports apple, and I can proves this by closing my eyes and singing baa baa black sheep at the top of my voice while you post links to tech support for macs.

Because it seems to have been missed last time I posted a rib dig, :P  :P  :P :P  :P  :P  :P  :P   :ph34r:  

I don't understand the point of this discussion. Statistically I would say that Scientists use Linux more than anything.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I don't understand the point of this discussion. Statistically I would say that Scientists use Linux more than anything.

I don't know in reality but if I could guess it would be instruments and control running Linux and workstations running windows with some macs throen in for good measure.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Someone who's never actually used a Mac detected.

How'd you know?

Sometimes I think about trying to use a mac but then laugh at myself and go back to accomplishing things.

Aaaaaand locked.