need HDMI and Ethernet cable

For HDMI, I think 1.4 or 2.0 (will look for some info on it. Are you not able to use displayport?)

And ethernet: get Cat5e or Cat6.

They should be cheap, get it in the size you need.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There aren't that many types of HDMI cables, 1.4 and 2.0 use the same cable, any "high speed" HDMI cable will do.

for HDMI I have a 1090p 144Hz monitor, which HDMI do I need

for Ethernet my old one is broken and I dont konw which 1 2 buy

Go to a local store, buy the cheapest ones you find.

Unless your internet is faster than 100 mbps.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

There aren't that many types of HDMI cables, 1.4 and 2.0 use the same cable, any  HDMI cable will do.

FTFY

monoprice i think.

FTFY

Not quite. There may still be some HDMI standard speed cables that only support 720p/1080i

Not quite. There may still be some HDMI standard speed cables that only support 720p/1080i

I suppose very old ones. But anything new in store right now is going to support 1.4

Go DVI-D Dual Link.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

for HDMI I have a 1090p 144Hz monitor, which HDMI do I need

for Ethernet my old one is broken and I dont konw which 1 2 buy

HDMI -- any high-speed cable should do just fine, keep in mind that the fancier looking cable you get from the overpriced company will result in a rather large increase in price.

Ethernet -- since no information was provided on network speed and bandwidth, I would recommend going with a Cat. 5 cable. Cat. 5 can handle up to 100 Mbps with a bandwidth of 100 MHz (ideal for the average internet plan). 

However, if you are capable of running at faster speeds, a Cat. 5e (Cat. 5 enhanced) can handle up to 1000Mbps with the same bandwidth of a regular Cat. 5. Keep in mind that a Cat. 5e will cost slightly more.

Lastly, if for some reason you have an internet plan suitable for an entire office building (highly unlikely), Cat. 6 can achieve Gb speeds (like the 5e) but can handle a higher bandwidth at 250 MHz. A few other minor details and features about Cat. 6 makes it quite a bit more expensive than 5e.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

HDMI -- any high-speed cable should do just fine, keep in mind that the fancier looking cable you get from the overpriced company will result in a rather large increase in price.

Ethernet -- since no information was provided on network speed and bandwidth, I would recommend going with a Cat. 5 cable. Cat. 5 can handle up to 100 Mbps with a bandwidth of 100 MHz (ideal for the average internet plan). 

However, if you are capable of running at faster speeds, a Cat. 5e (Cat. 5 enhanced) can handle up to 1000Mbps with the same bandwidth of a regular Cat. 5. Keep in mind that a Cat. 5e will cost slightly more.

Lastly, if for some reason you have an internet plan suitable for an entire office building (highly unlikely), Cat. 6 can achieve Gb speeds (like the 5e) but can handle a higher bandwidth at 250 MHz. A few other minor details and features about Cat. 6 makes it quite a bit more expensive than 5e.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

thank you, it will really help me deciding :)

If you have a thrift store somewhere, then there should be oodles of Cat5e ethernet cable all over the place. In most modern networks you want at least Cat5e, and don't worry, its usually really really cheap.

I suppose very old ones. But anything new in store right now is going to support 1.4

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p10412

http://www.toolstation.com/search?searchstr=cat5

Likely the cheapest you'll find in store. You don't need a trade account. 

HDMI 1.4 is restricted to 30hz: https://youtu.be/f38sotYHqtA?t=2m27s EDIT: I will just use DVI (although it's analogue)