Help pls Im being DDOS

salutations

my internet goes out some 10 times a day for the past 3 days has anybody ever had this problem and if so what are the fixes i can do or programs i can download

please help thanks in advance

Is it your computer's connection? Or your Internet connection altogether?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Could be your Internet, what are you speeds

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Step 1: Call your ISP

Step 2: Well, that's pretty much it...

If it is infact an issue with your connection, and is not the result of any faulty equipment or bugged/corrupted software on your end, then just call your ISP, and bitch at them until they fix it. Could be a bad line to your building, or just a faulty setting somewhere up the line, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

A DDoS on a consumer is highly unlikely.

The media threw the word around a bit too much.

Call your ISP, someone, somewhere screwed up.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

its my connection all together everytime i see it go out i go to my router and i see it restarting everytime and its only while im playing games

Perhaps what you're experiencing is the ISP responding to you gaming. Whenever I play online, my modem is receiving/sending a lot of data.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

its my connection all together everytime i see it go out i go to my router and i see it restarting everytime and its only while im playing games

Have you tried a different modem/router? And you're not being DDOSed if your router is just restarting.

HTTP/2 203

Well, DDOS in the title is one way to make me check a thread, but yeah, like other people said. You're not being a victim of a denial of service attack

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Could you be several reasons:

Router crapping out or overheating : try and change routers

Torrenting: you could have too many connections while downloading (aka router can't handle it and resets)

Isp issues : call the isp to ask if there is something wrong with your line or something wrong in your area (damaged lines)

a good way to test is just skip out your router, and go for a wired connection straight from your modem... that way tou can find out if the router is involved. do you sue a wired or wireless connection?

OnePlus 6T