Guys, Haswell 1150 is dead..

OP you're funny, kinda.
naANEPp.jpg

Does that include Super Socket 7? The K6-2 500 is pretty damn good for what it originally cost compared to a slot 1 Celeron A.

Actually I'll say Super Socket 7 is good too, but that's because its an extension/upgrade to Socket 7. Everything else is crap though :P

Well look at that. It's the first bullet point under the Trolling subsection.

I don't see any relevance in that to this thread or our discussion. No OT please.

I don't see any relevance in that to this thread or our discussion. No OT please.

^Completely missed the point^

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

OP you're funny, kinda.

naANEPp.jpg

Actually I'll say Super Socket 7 is good too, but that's because its an extension/upgrade to Socket 7. Everything else is crap though :P

*sigh* the simple days where 32MB of RAM was enough, and 256MB was insane.

PMSL

@alpenwasser

@Windspeed36

@Whiskers

@ixi_your_face

Y'know, since we're tagging people now.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

@alpenwasser

@Windspeed36

@Whiskers

Y'know, since we're tagging people now.

But some of us have changed the topic for the OP-since he's so clueless.

PMSL

*sigh* the simple days where 32MB of RAM was enough, and 256MB was insane.

"Back in my day you bought a motherboard and CPU, no proprietary BS. Intel, AMD, Cyrix, WinChip, IBM, the list goes on, the choice is yours"

"8 pin, 24 pin, 6 pin, I can keep up with this crap, back in my day all you needed was the 20 pin, that was it."

I could come up with more of these, just I have a feeling a lock is inbound.

Edit: speaking of old crap, I'm listening to 60's music right now. Good stuff.

"Back in my day you bought a motherboard and CPU, no proprietary BS. Intel, AMD, Cyrix, WinChip, IBM, the list goes on, the choice is yours"

"8 pin, 24 pin, 6 pin, I can keep up with this crap, back in my day all you needed was the 20 pin, that was it."

I could come up with more of these, just I have a feeling a lock is inbound.

You forgot Texas Instruments. And speaking of Cyrix, I bought one of their 486SX 25MHz boards as an upgrade from my AMD 386 DX-40. Long story short, the 386 flogged the shit out of it, the board (which was also smaller than that of the 386) was left to rot and the barrel battery leaked-which never happened on the 386 because 'expensive board, removable CPU and Bios battery pack'.

PMSL

But some of us have changed the topic for the OP-since he's so clueless.

All I see is cyberbullying...  U dat gullible bro?

Oh and after I've had something to eat, photo of a TI 486 DX100 coming up, with its stock cooler still intact and functional.

All I see is cyberbullying...  U dat gulible bro?

Just, lol.

Edit: And fine, your not clueless, your a galah.

PMSL

You forgot Texas Instruments. And speaking of Cyrix, I bought one of their 486SX 25MHz boards as an upgrade from my AMD 386 DX-40. Long story short, the 386 flogged the shit out of it, the board (which was also smaller than that of the 386) was left to rot and the barrel battery leaked-which never happened on the 386 because 'expensive board, removable CPU and Bios battery pack'.

"the list goes on" lol, I didn't forget it :P. There were so many brands back in the day, I miss those days. One of my next build logs will include a Cyrix(won't actually use it though), because I got a old case and it came with the chip(and a couple of SIMMs! lol). 

$100 more to use faster SSD, Ram and CPU. LOL get some anger management. Long night at the pub?

Ssd, maybe.

ram, no. Ddr3 2133mhz cl9 is faster than Ddr4 2666mhz cl15.

And CPU speed is not a factor. Who notices 3-4% performance differences in synthetic and professional benchmarks? People that do serious rendering/ editing that would care about it would get a Xeon.

The 1150 chipset will be more than just viable till they stop selling it completely or 6/8 core CPUs become more mainstream.

And about your other question, I'm not angry. I'm more amused that you have no shame to post this kind of stuff.

Obviously you're just a troll looking for attention so I'll let someone else do that for you.

Oh and after I've had something to eat, photo of a TI 486 DX100 coming up, with its stock cooler still intact and functional.

Just, lol.

Edit: And fine, your not clueless, your a galah.

More cyberbullying. Jeez.

Skylake mwjah, thats for kids.

Enthusiast have high end cpu's.

the 6700K is just the high end version of a  mid range platform.

X79, X99 that is high end. It's just waiting for the new platform. (skylake - E ? :P)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Any mod reading this lock this thread before shit hits the fan. Not that I don't dislike when stuff does hit the fan but still clearly we are getting shitposted here by a person that knows nothing about computers.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Any mod reading this lock this thread before shit hits the fan. Not that I don't dislike when stuff does hit the fan but still clearly we are getting shitposted here by a person that knows nothing about computers.

I already tagged 4 mods that are currently online. Nothing's happened yet, it seems they're content to let the shitposting go unnoticed.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Ssd, maybe.

ram, no. Ddr3 2133mhz cl9 is faster than Ddr4 2666mhz cl15.

And CPU speed is not a factor. Who notices 3-4% performance differences in synthetic and professional benchmarks? People that do serious rendering/ editing that would care about it would get a Xeon.

The 1150 chipset will be more than just viable till they stop selling it completely or 6/8 core CPUs become more mainstream.

And about your other question, I'm not angry. I'm more amused that you have no shame to post this kind of stuff.

Obviously you're just a troll looking for attention so I'll let someone else do that for you.

Clock for clock DDR4 scores higher. Here's some benches