Looking for some speakers

Dollar

So i'm looking for some speakers that i would listen to music in my house. One thing that i really like is bass. And my price range would be about $200 If you have some suggestions please reply and we can discuss about it  :) .

The one im using :P

It's quite clear with quite a punchy bass and best of all it's from BOSE and not that expensive too

Bose Companion 2 Series III

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

If you have an amplifier, look for Wharfedale speakers. You can also buy amps but be careful which one. I would also buy a sub because you know.

Get full system with used receiver, speakers, and sub on craigslist

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i got the logitec z506 pretty cheap and they are great

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

$200 is a more than reasonable budget. Sometimes, less is more how about the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1?

If you want bass a 2.1 setup with a dedicated sub is just for you. 200w of power, 130w sub for that bass you like and 2x 35w satellite speakers.

If Klipsch isn't your brand the Logitech Z623 has a very similar speaker setup for about $20 less, that some say sound even better than the Klipsch.

$200 is a more than reasonable budget. Sometimes, less is more how about the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1?

If you want bass a 2.1 setup with a dedicated sub is just for you. 200w of power, 130w sub for that bass you like and 2x 35w satellite speakers.

If Klipsch isn't your brand the Logitech Z623 has a very similar speaker setup for about $20 less, that some say sound even better than the Klipsch.

Yeah no

Klipsch > Logitech

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah no

Klipsch > Logitech

Unless it's iems! (I'm referring to Logitech purchase of ultimate ears a few years ago, and klipsch's crap iems)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Yeah no

Klipsch > Logitech

As a brand yes, but in this specific instance? Maybe in the living room, but on the computer desk at this low of a pricepoint...

Based on Amazon reviews the Logitech seemed to be the favorite, including reports from a verified purchaser who owned both.