Teslas Model S Automatic charging station [Test run] [Snake Charger]

Arty

Holy Balls its working.

Wasn't sure if this was classified as knews or not since, still in testing so just in general disunion for now :)

inb4 someone makes a perverted comment about the charger thingy trying it find it's way to the hole Kappa

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Apart from the perverted comment that came to mind  :P , interesting idea, though after hearing Tesla cars can be hacked at 5 mph, I no longer desire any electronic car, lol. I still want a Tesla, no matter if I can't drive it.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Apart from the perverted comment that came to mind  :P , interesting idea, though after hearing Tesla cars can be hacked at 5 mph, I no longer desire any electronic car, lol. I still want a Tesla, no matter if I can't drive it.

every car can be hacked, its weather they fix it or not quickly.

which tesla compared to other car companies fixes problems quickly.

and that they can be ota updated really easy.

at 5mph? does the hacker need to be in the car lol?

Fresh on LTT

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

so seems like there pushing a fix out today if they have not already.

so seems like there pushing a fix out today if they have not already.

Don't need to, just avoid the 5 mph, all other speeds are fine lol.

Don't need to, just avoid the 5 mph, all other speeds are fine lol.

dafug lol xD parking lot?

dafug lol xD parking lot?

1-4 are just fine 5 is the issue lol

1-4 are just fine 5 is the issue lol

alr then xD

In all seriousness, I love Teslas ever since I heard about them, and this is just another good addition imo, after the fixing the battery issues.

In all seriousness, I love Teslas ever since I heard about them, and this is just another good addition imo, after the fixing the battery issues.

and the price keeps dropping too

and the price keeps dropping too

That too and that as long as it keeps its order it with what you like, I'm maxing it out, if I have the money to pay it off, just gotta grow some more and stay in a stable economic standing and that car is mines.

not every car...

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

not every car...

yes every car can be hacked in one way or another.

This has so much potential. I want it installed underground at every parking lot, and I don't even own a car. Haha!

Cheers,

Linus

yes every car can be hacked in one way or another.

Nope, you're wrong. Some do not have computer systems that you can remotely access.

Nope, you're wrong. Some do not have computer systems that you can remotely access.

on site hack?

cut a few wires attach a box.....

sure your probably safe from MASS hacks but nothing is truly unhackable.

on site hack?

cut a few wires attach a box.....

sure your probably safe from MASS hacks but nothing is truly unhackable.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

old trick cutting the brake lines xD?

old trick cutting the brake lines xD?

Now that's just a dumb statement... The concern is someone having remote access to your vehicle to impede it's ability to function correct such as driving. You can't do that with a vehicle that doesn't have those functions. Someone cutting your brake lines can happen on any vehicle but is not what the discussion is about.

Now that's just a dumb statement... The concern is someone having remote access to your vehicle to impede it's ability to function correct such as driving. You can't do that with a vehicle that doesn't have those functions. Someone cutting your brake lines can happen on any vehicle but is not what the discussion is about.

this dicussion was never about this in first place it was about the long dick elon created to charge his cars xD