I have a confession to make... I regret building a pc heres why

simeon kalcut

dont want to sell it its just stressing me out and making me regret building one 

why do you think by getting pre-built you won't have to deal with the same issue?

just undo what you have done

worst case, you might just need to reinstall your whole os

it may took some time maybe it will took your whole day to make it running perfect again, but that's the thing... you can fix it.

after making sure everything ok, try to re-produce the problems, adding each mod until something break, because it's the nature of the mod

some mods are not compatible with each other mods, but it  can be fix.

pre-build or not is irrelevant

why do you think by getting pre-built won't have to deal with the same issue?

just undo what you have done

worst case, you might just need to reinstall your whole os

it make took some time maybe it will took your whole day to make it running perfect again, but that's the thing... you can fix it.

after making sure everything ok, try to re-produce the problems, adding each mod until something break, because it's the nature of the mod

some mods are not compatible with each other mods, but it  can be fixed.

pre-build or not is irrelevant

fair enough ive set it back to stock gonna uninstall realvision and all my mods (not got alot) and download another one thats less demanding and isnt glitchy as hell as it was a complete nightmare installing this mod and it took me hours and it shows up as "enbhost.exe error" 

I can agree with you I've had waaaay more problems because of making my own PC compared to the prebuilts I've owned. Generally speaking the problems were poor planning/silly mistakes on my part. That being said faulty parts have come into play too.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing though. You get FAR more customization and cheaper parts. You learn new things and you build a nice computer. Buy a prebuilt if you want but the like 30% extra £ you're paying is basically warranty, support/general laziness (laziness is love though). Buy what you want but personally I'd prefer a badass setup for the same price as a mediocre setup with support.

That being said if you want the best of both worlds sites like dinopc.com are way good (I've heard).

Drivers

Faceplam i had outdated drivers i downloaded the latest ones but never installed the haha

Faceplam i had outdated drivers i downloaded the latest ones but never installed the haha

lol

i like how no one else thought of that

You might want to get an experienced computer shop technician to look over your system. Perhaps it's either the components you picked, or you might have put something together improperly. It could also be the configuration or the firmware you are using - I busted my Asus Z87-Deluxe motherboard a few months ago due to a bad USB hub firmware I downloaded from Asus's web site.

Personally I always prefer to build my own PC but since I suck at putting things together I usually pay someone to help me do it for a small fee. That's how my current build was put together.

damn tsundere.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

EH?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

^ Swear you contradicted yourself like three times there..bipolar ;P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

You almost gave me a heart attack there.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

GPshdb3.png

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)