Zte Axon vs Moto X Pure vs OP2 vs Others

TheGeeker

I need a phone with nfc so the oneplus 2 is out unless it its a must have device for a really good reason. I like that it has a fingerprint sensor but not needed and usb type c is also nice but not needed. I am also looking for a small device so I am running out of options as both the zte and moto x are big 5.7. Any suggestions or why one is better?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

IMO get the Moto X Style/Pure Edition. I just like it because it's super affordable off contract, super powerful, and comes with expandable storage. If you're willing to pay $50 more and lose expandable storage, then get the Axon Phone.

COMIC SANS

IMO get the Moto X Style/Pure Edition. I just like it because it's super affordable off contract, super powerful, and comes with expandable storage. If you're willing to pay $50 more and lose expandable storage, then get the Axon Phone.

I heard that the moto has front facing spear=kers and 2 of them but axon has a bottom one. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I heard that the moto has front facing spear=kers and 2 of them but axon has a bottom one. 

And you are correct. 

COMIC SANS

And you are correct. 

Which is better? 

And you are correct. 

And made new topic. dont know if I should have but i did http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/420414-moto-x-stylepure-vs-axon-zte/

Which is better? 

Speakerwise, technically the new Moto X, since it has *2* front facing speakers. Although the 1 front facing speaker on the Axon Phone would more than likely suffice.

COMIC SANS