The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

In the year 2016, FSX is shit.

#FSXv2OrRiot

#FS12withDX12 It's annoying how sitting in an airport my FPS is at 22 yet my GPU usage is at freaking 15%. DX9 is an absolute joke. Got my joystick in yet another USB port so I'll start another flight and see if it stays working until the end.

#FS12withDX12 It's annoying how sitting in an airport my FPS is at 22 yet my GPU usage is at freaking 15%. DX9 is an absolute joke. Got my joystick in yet another USB port so I'll start another flight and see if it stays working until the end.

Yeah hopefully it doesn't cut out LOL

Everyone keeps telling me to go Prepar3D or X-Plane 10 but I still love FSX. Plus PMDG wants me to pay another $89 for the 777 in P3D. :/

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Yeah hopefully it doesn't cut out LOL

Everyone keeps telling me to go Prepar3D or X-Plane 10 but I still love FSX. Plus PMDG wants me to pay another $89 for the 777 in P3D. :/

X-Plane 10 makes me want to die inside, I'd never go to it. P3D I wouldn't mind going to but I'm still hoping for an FS12 to come out. :( PMDG and every company for that matter should do at most a $10 or so upgrade fee to get the license to get the P3D version of their software.

X-Plane 10 makes me want to die inside, I'd never go to it. P3D I wouldn't mind going to but I'm still hoping for an FS12 to come out. :( PMDG and every company for that matter should do at most a $10 or so upgrade fee to get the license to get the P3D version of their software.

Ikr making me pay a full price after I bought the same product on another platform is dumb. On top of that I still gotta pay for P3D.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Ikr making me pay a full price after I bought the same product on another platform is dumb. On top of that I still gotta pay for P3D.

And P3D isn't cheap either.

And P3D isn't cheap either.

Capitalism is such a dirty business sometimes. :/

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Capitalism is such a dirty business sometimes. :/

Play the system and become rich. Buy all the payware. :D

I don't get P3D it mentions that it's not for entertainment use.

It's literally FSX in DX11, I don't care if they have software development and professional applications, it's for entertainment use.

It's literally FSX in DX11, I don't care if they have software development and professional applications, it's for entertainment use.

I might buy it as i am really pissed off how bad fsx look and runs

I might buy it as i am really pissed off how bad fsx look and runs

Go nuts, it should run better than FSX and has updated graphics engines to support better looking mods without tanking the framerate for what you get out of it.

That's just the reason for the price.

"P3D is expensive because it's not for entertainment use. It's for professional simulation."

They need a reason to make their products more expensive to earn the money from us.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

People want to know how pilots create chemtrails. Here's proof.

Jk don't use this as proof pls.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Last time i checked that trail is caused by condensation at high altitudes not by some switch that was fake and covering the logo light

Last time i checked that trail is caused by condensation at high altitudes not by some switch that was fake and covering the logo light

That was meant to be a joke... >.>

~~~SnapDragon~~~

i used to play the living crap out of fsx, such a shame my old computer shattered the disk and died shortlly affter... (it took my joystick with it to valhala so even if i had fsx, it would be nearly impossible to play.)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

EHAM to LGAV, let's see how this goes..

"Takeoff."

"80 Knots"

"V1"

"Rotate"

"Positive rate"

"Gear up"

*5000ft*

"Autopilot set"

Sometimes I'm too lazy to fly the SID to the first waypoint. xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

"Takeoff."

"80 Knots"

"V1"

"Rotate"

"Positive rate"

"Gear up"

*5000ft*

"Autopilot set"

Sometimes I'm too lazy to fly the SID to the first waypoint. xD

It was surprisingly uneventful. Beat this other plane to the runway but that wasn't a real challenge, thing was going so slow. Only other one up in the sky this early in the morning.

To go or not to go... Also I assume Boeing will debut their 777x during the airshow...

169a53a714331b58f4f2bec718d8f04f.jpg

~~~SnapDragon~~~

To go or not to go... Also I assume Boeing will debut their 777x during the airshow...

If there's ever a chance, take it.

If there's ever a chance, take it.

My dad might get free tickets. I hope he does. I wanna sit in a A350 and 787 cockpit.

My predictions for this airshow is the debut of the 777x. I saw concepts of it and it's like a 777-300ER that got stretched out longer while some only said that the form's the same while they upgraded the engine to a GEnx and also the 787 avionics as well.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

probably asked elsewhere , but anyone have any good freeware aircraft and graphics mods for the fsx acceleration ? 

cant really find anything myself , so many to weed through

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

My dad might get free tickets. I hope he does. I wanna sit in a A350 and 787 cockpit.

My predictions for this airshow is the debut of the 777x. I saw concepts of it and it's like a 777-300ER that got stretched out longer while some only said that the form's the same while they upgraded the engine to a GEnx and also the 787 avionics as well.

I haven't seen too much of the 777x but what I have seen makes me excited for it.

probably asked elsewhere , but anyone have any good freeware aircraft and graphics mods for the fsx acceleration ? 

cant really find anything myself , so many to weed through

What type of aircraft are you looking for? And freeware or payware graphics mods?

I haven't seen too much of the 777x but what I have seen makes me excited for it.

What type of aircraft are you looking for? And freeware or payware graphics mods?

light aircraft mostly nothing specific , and preferably freeware. im not too hardcore into flight sims anymore 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky