The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

That's super useful.

Just search the ICAO code followed by charts and it should pop up on google. All the landing, approach and even the taxiways.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Just search the ICAO code followed by charts and it should pop up on google. All the landing, approach and even the taxiways.

Aww but that's work

Aww but that's work

And that's what the EFB solves. LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

But that's money.. :lol:

Well yeah. xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Just did a tandem flight from Heathrow to Charles De Gaulle in the dead of night with a spitfire. Let me tell you.. you don't see shit in that thing.

Just did a tandem flight from Heathrow to Charles De Gaulle in the dead of night with a spitfire. Let me tell you.. you don't see shit in that thing.

A pilot once told me "If you're ever faced with a forced landing at night, turn on the landing lights to see the landing area. If you don't like what you see, turn 'em back off."

Also, sounds like the ENB's working. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

A pilot once told me "If you're ever faced with a forced landing at night, turn on the landing lights to see the landing area. If you don't like what you see, turn 'em back off."

Also, sounds like the ENB's working. :D

Yeah well it'd be nice if the fucking thing had lights to begin with. And yeah, ENB is working great. :D

Yep, default 747 AP system is still a steaming pile. Thing can't climb to save its life and I stalled four times before giving up. Couldn't get past 27k even at full throttle.

Yep, default 747 AP system is still a steaming pile. Thing can't climb to save its life and I stalled four times before giving up. Couldn't get past 27k even at full throttle.

Isn't 27K already derated on a 747 LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Isn't 27K already derated on a 747 LOL

I dunno. I think service ceiling is around 40k and it shouldn't struggle trying to climb at 100 FPM.

I dunno. I think service ceiling is around 40k and it shouldn't struggle trying to climb at 100 FPM.

Wow I thought they tweaked those small details with the release of FSX:SE already.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Wow I thought they tweaked those small details with the release of FSX:SE already.

Evidently they did not. AP and AP Disengage buttons are still broken in the cockpit too. :(

Evidently they did not. AP and AP Disengage buttons are still broken in the cockpit too. :(

Welp guess we gotta wait for PMDG's 747v2. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Welp guess we gotta wait for PMDG's 747v2. :D

RIP my wallet when it comes out. :lol:

Flying from Augusta, Maine to Miami, Florida this morning and I got this shot. Makes me smile inside.

post-1744-0-13932700-1451482055_thumb.pn

RIP my wallet when it comes out. :lol:

Flying from Augusta, Maine to Miami, Florida this morning and I got this shot. Makes me smile inside.

attachicon.gif2015-12-30_6-20-13-228.png

Nice sunrise. Would have been nice if you got a lens flare in it.

Meanwhile, I'm here flying in a storm.

JIOdDGH.png

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Nice sunrise. Would have been nice if you got a lens flare in it.

Meanwhile, I'm here flying in a storm.

95 miles from Miami and my joystick decides to stop working. Wonderful. Landed anyways, got half way through taxiing using a freaking mouse and my game crashes. :mellow:

95 miles from Miami and my joystick decides to stop working. Wonderful. Landed anyways, got half way through taxiing using a freaking mouse and my game crashes. :mellow:

I fly with a mouse and keyboard everyday so I know how you feel. xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I fly with a mouse and keyboard everyday so I know how you feel. xD

You should totally buy a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Absolutely fantastic for the money.

You should totally buy a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Absolutely fantastic for the money.

I actually was looking to get the Saitek yokes because I mainly fly boeing rather than Airbus >.<

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I actually was looking to get the Saitek yokes because I mainly fly boeing rather than Airbus >.<

Eh, they fly the same with a yoke. Though the good Saitek yoke is $150. :(

Eh, they fly the same with a yoke. Though the good Saitek yoke is $150. :(

Yeah those saitek yokes are pricey. D:

Flying a boeing is just weird with a stick tho

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Yeah those saitek yokes are pricey. D:

Flying a boeing is just weird with a stick tho

It's so worth the money. The only thing that irritates me is the throttle quadrant uses plastic levers instead of something a little bit more durable. I still have to figure out a way to repair one of my levers. Overall super happy with the yoke setup for the most part. Like, 98% happy. :P

It's so worth the money. The only thing that irritates me is the throttle quadrant uses plastic levers instead of something a little bit more durable. I still have to figure out a way to repair one of my levers. Overall super happy with the yoke setup for the most part. Like, 98% happy. :P

I think there's another brand that had a yoke replica with all the right materials. The casing is steel, throttles steel etc. Probably the closest you get to the real deal. With a price tag to boot.

Ah yes. Goflight.

http://www.goflightinc.com/collections/systems/products/goflight-starter-set

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I think there's another brand that had a yoke replica with all the right materials. The casing is steel, throttles steel etc. Probably the closest you get to the real deal. With a price tag to boot.

Ah yes. Goflight.

http://www.goflightinc.com/collections/systems/products/goflight-starter-set

I've seen their stuff but honestly the designs just bore me. I'd rather have this than that:

SaitekBundle.jpg?lightbox%5Bautoresize%5

I'd totally make carbon fiber molds though and fill them with weights so I have durability and weight so it doesn't feel too much like cheap plastic.