OnePlus2 vs Windows 10 Mobile vs Zenfone 2 vs Z3

TheGeeker

I am in need of a new phone soon and would like some opinions. Should I wait and see how windows 10 mobile is? I am kinda excited for it but when will new devices launch with it? Also, I am around 500 on the op2 reservation list. Not sure when Ill be able to buy one. What do you think you would want and why? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

what is your current phone?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

ONE PLUS 2

but theres already 550,000 people waiting for a invite

what is your current phone?

I had an s3 and my brother is going to be getting a phone so I have the iPhone 5c he is getting because we just switched from att to sprint and I need a phone to kepp my number open. So when I get a new phone he will be on a 3rd line the 5c. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

ONE PLUS 2

but theres already 550,000 people waiting for a invite

I am  #526 on the any left over invites list

I had an s3 and my brother is going to be getting a phone so I have the iPhone 5c he is getting because we just switched from att to sprint and I need a phone to kepp my number open. So when I get a new phone he will be on a 3rd line the 5c. 

Switching to windows phone will leave you hanging for most of the apps you got used to, If you can wait (presumably for a while) I would wait for OP2

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Switching to windows phone will leave you hanging for most of the apps you got used to, If you can wait (presumably for a while) I would wait for OP2

ok. What is the timeline of that? I am really close to the front of the line for any unused invites. 

Heyyo,

I'd get the OnePlus 2 between all those phones. I love my OnePlus One and it's fantastic. The OnePlus 2 is even better and makes me jelly lol. Just be sure you want a big phone. Phablets are awesome and I freaking love mine but I know some people love easy one handed use. For a one handed use device? I'd settle for the Sony Xperia Z3 since it's also a great device and very easy to use in one hand... only single handed use and front facing speakers are the only spots the Z3 has better than the OP2.

I myself tend to use all my smartphones with two hands so it wasn't a question for me. I wanted bigger screen and oh my sweet baby jesus does OnePlus deliver a good screen. :)

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

I'd get the OnePlus 2 between all those phones. I love my OnePlus One and it's fantastic. The OnePlus 2 is even better and makes me jelly lol. Just be sure you want a big phone. Phablets are awesome and I freaking love mine but I know some people love easy one handed use. For a one handed use device? I'd settle for the Sony Xperia Z3 since it's also a great device and very easy to use in one hand... only single handed use and front facing speakers are the only spots the Z3 has better than the OP2.

I myself tend to use all my smartphones with two hands so it wasn't a question for me. I wanted bigger screen and oh my sweet baby jesus does OnePlus deliver a good screen. :)

Z3 is almost the same size. I use both phones one handed. Z3 is waterproof though...

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B